Chapter 1: Possession And Death On This Ending Scene

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and violence.
***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 1...

"And they lived happily ever after" (Yeri Im, read)

"Huh? Wait, don't tell me that's the last chapter of the story?!" (Yeri Im, asked)

Yeri Im, a 23-year-old Korean young woman exclaimed reading the very last sentence of her digital early paid coin novel 'The Golden Charms Of The Lady' a very popular novel with 120 chapters.

"What about my  beloved Loyiden?! Does he not get a happy ending too?! Are you just going to leave him and discard him like nothing author?!" (Yeri Im, yelled)

'Pissed'

Yeri Im is also known to be very secrete self-obsessed with romance and characters but only one must top her heart.

Loyiden, the second male lead of the novel 'The Golden Charms Of The Lady' a commoner commander and captain of the Imperial Knights who took her heart away.

A sweet poor soul who had gone through many hardships through this long novel.

There was no lie that she had originally read this popular novel for the ads, posters, and reviews of the beautiful romance between the male lead and the female lead but Loyiden had unexpectedly captured her heart.

Loyiden, her favorite.

For him, she continued to read knowing the direction of the novel that he would not be the main love interest of the female lead hoping he too could get his happy ending.

But what is this?!

Why do only the main characters get a happy ending and Loyiden doesn't get any love interest?

The only closest thing to that was the execution of the villainess Serenity Williams who tormented and bullied both the female lead and poor Loyiden all through the whole novel.

At least he shall never have to deal with her but is that really just all he gets?!

'Creak'

Bed noises

'Touch'

"Argh" (Yeri Im)

Yeri Im got up slowly from her bed as she touched her forehead with the back of her hand letting out a small pained cry.

Maybe it was just due to all the overwork her office manager had assigned her or the fever that was kicking in.

Whatever it was, she was very exhausted and dizzy.

She had gotten up slowly so why did she feel as if her body was boiling and her small studio space was spinning around?

Yeri Im worked more like a dog than a human at that unequal company, she didn't have much of her life out of that.

She didn't have family or friends.

She was an orphan child abandoned by her parents and the only friends she could have made were at the office that dictated her whole life.

But who wanted to be friends with two face-backstabbing co-workers?

So Yeri Im minded her business and worked hard to make ends meet.

The only salvation for her was reading romance novels that brought a little light to her empty lifeless life.

She knew romance would never come to her.

It was a bitter feeling. She had much love to give and wished to grow old alongside a warm kind man but the only close thing to her love life was Loyiden.