Warmth

╰┈➤ Nitya ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

We all freshers are playing a game in groups. Each group has 6 people and somehow I ended up in Rivan's group. We are given our number. They will be rolling a dice and give us a task to do. 

"Okay here I am rolling the dice." one of the seniors said as she rolled two dices. Her name is Khushi too. She was the host for the games. "Number 3 and 5" right now those numbers were supposed to kiss. I am glad it's not me. 

How can someone kiss in front of someone? I would prefer to have my first proper kiss somewhere, where no one is looking and there is no fear of anyone seeing me. We can add rain. Don't care where but it should be somewhere where no one can see.

I thought to myself as those two went for the kiss. They both are men. My bl mind. Well can't call it a kiss because they were disgusted and just pecked. 

They both cringed as they rubbed their lips with the sleeve of their shirts and looked at each other with hate in their eyes. 

And all I see is enemies to lover and BL. 

(A- You are acting as if you'll never even kiss; N- You are the one who wrote me and fucking shut up. Because of you I couldn't date anyone.)

"Okay next numbers' task will be to lift one of them in bridal style for 10 seconds." My senior again rolled the dice and- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. 

Why is it 1 and 4? ME and Rivan. "Is it important to do this?" Rivan asked. I was reminded when he said I was fat. I agree I was kinda chubby when I was younger. But I lost too much weight last year.

(A- that was years ago just forget it. N- Who made me have those memories? A-*silence* N- Fatt gayi ab? bol na.)

Rivan stood up from his seat and came to me. I was already standing. He brought his face close to my ears "Do I have the permission?" He asked for my permission whispering in my ears. I nod but would he not do it if I said no? 

As I was lost in my thoughts I was lifted in seconds. I put my one(right) arm around his neck so I don't fall and the other hand was hiding my face. My face felt like it was burning. I could hear Rivan's fast heart beat near my right ear. His warm hand on my upper back.

It doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. I kind of wish I would stay like this forever.

"1... 2... 3.....10 and you can put her down." He immediately makes me stand on the ground. 

My cheeks were on fire. I could still feel his warm hand on my bare back. Nitya who told you to wear a blouse that exposed your back?? 

I glanced at Rivan, his ears had turned red. or maybe not. 

 "Next is-" I couldn't hear anything anyone said anymore. My heart beat was too loud in my ears. It was as if my heart was in my ears. We were in this big auditorium for the freshers party and it was of the college itself. I try to distract myself by looking here and there. 

I look around. The lights and decoration-

.

.

Soon games were done. I know they will announce the titles now. I need to leave though. What do I do? I will wait once I find Rivan But what do I do till then? I only have one friend, Khushi. And she has a boyfriend. Yes. I found out in the morning that Khushi is dating Navansh. I felt so betrayed. 

They told us after 2 weeks since they started dating. Gosh..

 And I don't even see Rivan. I feel so lonely. I rubbed my left arm with my right hand making it warmer. My gaze went towards the stage suddenly. Rivan was standing with a senior.. I guess? He had a mask on his face.