(Chapter 1) New York.

Adeline looks at the airplane window feeling nervous,It was her first time traveling in an airplane, She was feeling skittish at first but eventually felt great, Then suddenly someone tapped her on her shoulder,It was her mom,"I'm going to the bathroom stay right here"She said.  (Adeline's P.O.V) it's my first time traveling in a plane,I feel nervous, who will I meet?. A few hours later they finally arrive, Adeline was busy with the luggage,While her Mother on the other hand Was checking at  the hotel ,As Adeline Was picking up the luggage,her phone felled out of her pocket ,all of a sudden someone picked it up,"Hey That's mine Thanks!" Adeline said ,While saying that A beautiful handsome man that was the one that picked up the phone said "No problem! You seem new around here,Did you just  check in?" "Y-yes Yeah uhm we just checked  in."Adeline said While stuttering,It was the first time she'd ever seen someone so handsome it was like he just came out of the movies she used to watch. "Oh I got to go bye!." The man said," "bye.." Adeline said whilst feeling a little bit sad ,"Adeline let's go!" Her mother said loudly.

hi it's me I'm the author will be doing the next chapter tomorrow 😘