seeing our bae

We went to the park and I seen my bae and then we had kiss and the tiana seen her bae and then they kiss and then we all went to sit and stairs and then I said that me and brodon make a good group nd then she said that me and her should ask our my mom can i have a sleep over and then i ask her and then she said yea that will cool in my room and mom an dad is going to a trip for 2 weeks and i get the whole houes to myself and tgen went and told tiana an her bae that my mom and dad is leaveing for to 2 weeks and thaen i told him and i was happy to have my some me time and i said they left his moring then bae said can we go to my houes to go get my stuff and we went to go get tiana bae stuff and then we head to the houes and then tiana and her boy friend went in the living room to talk and then me and my bae went in my room ten we was talking about how we will look good togather and than he kiss me then i kiss him back and then we talk about have a baby is har to take care a baby and thenwe went down stairs and tiana and her bae was talking about the things we where talking about and then me and tiana went in yhe kitkinen and we made some lunch an it was four sandwich and then four glass of leommade and then we ate and drink oyr thinks then we went to the pool and i wear a pink and black 2 pices swim wear and my bae wear some black swiming shorts and then tiana wear a purple and black swim wear and then her bae was wearing black swim shorts and and then we went swiming a then we went back to the houeses and then we all took a shower and then me tiana made some mac and cheses and then we ate and then watch tv and then we make out with our baes and then we went to sleep.