Chapter 2

My life sucked.

Even more than before and I thought that was impossible.

To completely ruin my incognito phase,I had to show around a new kid and that would only bring negative attention to the both of us.

"So...new school, new teachers, new girls, right?" Harry says, smirking.

"Look, I have my own problems to deal with and I don't need showing you around adding onto it,okay?" I say walking down the hall.

"What problems?" He follows me, pulling my arm back.

"I refuse to talk about my life to a stranger, thanks." I turn to look at him, finally seeing his face close up.

His curls cascaded around his facel underneath his gray beanie, his green eyes glimmering, his lips pulled perfectly into a smirk, they looked so soft. 

I realized how weird I must've looked so I cleared my throat, "I'm going to find you a new tutor."

"I don't think that's neccessary, Avery. I'm hoping soon that I won't be a stranger to you," he winks.

He winks.

I step away from him, facing the wall and leaning into it. He's too much like Scott and I will not fall into someone like that again.

**********************************

"What's a little shrimp doing at a senior party?" Someone whispers in my ear.

"I'm a sophmore, not a shrimp. And I was invited by Alison, if you must know." I say turning to look at him.

It was Scott McQueen, star football player. And he was talking to me, rather close.

"Alison...the one dating Seth McFarly. If it weren't for him, I'd be all over her but, you'll suffice right?" He winks at me, a smirk visible on his face.

"I'm not a toy," I start to walk away.

"You're mine tonight, baby," He turns me on and kisses me.

My first kiss. My first time. My first love. All wrapped up in one drunken party.

And the rest of my life turned into a living hell after that.

***********************************

I feel someone tap my shoulder, "Hey,are you okay?"

I exhale, turning towards Harry,"Get away from me."

"What's wrong?" I can see the pleading look in his eyes.

"What part of get away from me don't you fucking understand? I don't ever want to see you, again. Don't talk to me, clear?" I push past him storming down the hallway to my locker.

 I don't go fast enough because I can still hear Piper, the most popular girl say to Harry, "Don't worry about her. She's been going crazy lately. Don't waste your time on her."

Great.

******************

Authors Note:

Okay...it's been a while! 

I hope you like this chapter! Check out my other story, 'How To Love' I'll be updating that later this evening. 

Vote and comment loves! thank you!

Love love love, Faith x