Chapter 1 Reunion

Class 1-A had undergone rigorous training which was needed since the league of villians had attacked them multiple times. With the help of Izuku Sakura who was highly knowledgeable and a tactical genius he made extensive notes on his classmates quirks and how to improve them.

Many of Class 1-A had realized something important although they've been through hellish moments in their lives but it all occurred to them that they don't really know much about Sakura-san.

Momo: Has anybody seen Sakura-san today?

Class 1A: no

As everyone else had answered the vice class rep in unison they heard the elevator ding out of it was Izuku as he yawaned.

Izuku: Good morning everyone

Kaminari: Dude it's almost noon what happened

Izuku: Sorry I had trouble falling asleep

Although what Izuku said was a lie inside he was excited because his friends / family was coming from Yongen-Jaya it would be a year since he had last seen the rest of the Phantom thieves squad.

Ren Amamiya aka Joker had Informed Izuku that everyone had gotten time off and would be able to drop by for a visit their reunion would be one for the books Izuku had brotherly bonds with Ren, Ryuji, Yusuke and Morgana although he'd love to see the guys again the one person he's dying to see is Queen his beautiful girlfriend.

Izuku got a text from the group chat telling him that they'll be arriving in two hours it got him really excited and quickly pocketed his phone. The class noticed this but before they could ask

Izuku: Hey is there any coffee left?

Momo: There should still be some but it's probably lukewarm

Izuku felt the pot and it indeed was lukewarm so he grabbed it and drank all that was left.

Izuku: Listen I'll be back I gotta pick something up from my mom's house I'll be back and I'll cook lunch today so don't worry. I'll need more ingredients than we have can someone ask lunch rush for ingredients to make curry

After letting his classmates know he took off back to his room like a madman on a mission. While everyone was confused as to why he was so happy before anyone could say anything just as quick as he left he came back dressed up

 While everyone was confused as to why he was so happy before anyone could say anything just as quick as he left he came back dressed up

All the girls were a blushing mess as Izuku came down wearing a black button up with Khaki jeans and black boots. Upon getting off the elevator he ran out of the dorms like a speeding bullet after a minute everyone began to talk about what just happened.

Kaminari: I know we haven't all really known Sakura-san on a close level but have you guys noticed the ring on his left ring finger.

Iida: I asked if he was married but his response was not yet.