Night at the bar

~No ones POV~

It was around 11pm at the hotel, and Husk was sitting at the bar as usual getting a drink. All of a sudden Angel comes bursting through the lobby doors all beat up and exhausted. He sits at the bar and flops his head on the counter.

"Rough day with Val?" Husk asks setting his bottle down and looking at Angel. "Hes got me fucking like 3 guys at once now, its getting exhausting" Angel mumbles with his head still rested on the bar counter.

Husk looks at Angel and holds his hand "You'll be alright, you have the weekend off dont you?" He asks "Yeah but thats not enough, I need a fucking drink" Angel goes and reaches over to grab Husks bottle when Husk quickly takes it away.

"No drinking tonight, thats the last thing you need." He says putting all of the bottles out of Angels reach. "I need to get drunk and forget about today man, just one shot at least?"

"No, now just lay there and relax, ill watch over you." Husk said cleaning the counter. "Aww, thank you baby cakes~" Angel said getting up and laying down on the couch in the lobby.

About 30 minutes had passed and Angel was dead asleep on the couch, snoring softly. Husk couldn't help but blush slightly at the sight, so he decided to join Angel. He sat down on the couch near Angel as he felt 4 arms wrap around him.

"stay.." Angel mumbled as he held onto Husk  and leaning against him. Husk chuckled at this and layed back, relaxing as he watched over Angel, smiling and falling asleep

◦•●◉✿ End ✿◉●•◦

Sorry this was so short I am extremely tired while im writing this 😭

Word count: 294