morgan concert

(outfit up top)

"you ready hun?" your mom asks walking in with blue on her hip. "yeah" you say smiling hitting your vape. "momma!" blue screams smiling at you reaching out. "hi sweetheart!" you say picking your 4 year old up. you had been in a abusive relationship a few years ago and left when you found out you were 2 months pregnant. you smile giving her to your dad walking out grabbing your jeep keys.

you pull into the venu parking in the lot getting out while locking the car. "i'm so ready" you say looking at your mom smiling. "i know, i'm ready to see hardy get on that stage" she says winking. your mom is only 45 years old and your 21. she was loving this. you guys never really got to do this stuff because she had you young. your now in the venu and finally at the bar getting your drinks. you are in the front row of the concert and have vip tickets to meet them after.

hardy had gotten on stage about an hour ago and now it's time for morgan. you can't wait for your song somebody's problem. morgan finally comes out on stage. you and your mom recording screaming.

morgan's pov
"no no, i'll fucking pick him up tomorrow i don't wanna hear your bullshit, your fucking dog bit him. goodbye." i hang up the phone sighing. "ready morgan?" my momma comes in. "yeah momma." i kiss her forehead and walk out with her behind me. i walk out on stage after getting my mic. there's so many girls screaming at me but one girl caught my eye. she's got long blond hair and blue eyes. she's got glitter all over her arms and chest with a hat on. she has a white croptop on and short shorts. she's got a whole sleeve tatto. she's gorgeous. she catches me looking at her while singing so i wink at her smiling. she blues and smiles.

mays pov now
"oh my gosh he winked at me" you scream over morgan's loud singing. she smiled at you and giggled. you pulled your vape out hitting it looking at morgan while he screams smiling at you again. you smile back. now he's currently done with the concerts and you and your momma are heading to meet him and take a picture. you walk into the room he's standing in taking pictures. he looks so tired. you smile at him while he looks at you. "hey!" you say smiling. "hey pretty girl, your the one girl from front row" you smile at him. "i must be" you say. your mom giggles. "picture time!!" she says taking your phone to get a pic of you and morgan then you get one of them together. you smile but it drops shocked when he pics your phone up typing in something. he hands it back and sees he put his number in your phone texting it. you looked up at him shocked smiling. "i'll text you sweet girl" he says kissing your forhead. you smile walking out.