Urong Sulong | Part 32 | 🔞

WARNING: There are inappropriate scenes in this chapter; hence, the entire work is intended for mature audiences. This contains explicit content, profane language, nudity, and intense sexual desire. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

-

I can now call her my home. I reached for her lips and kissed her like a hungry infant. I gathered my power and carried her, wrapping her legs around mine.

I grasped her jaw and pressed my lips on her. I bit her lower lips before entering her mouth. I lead her to the bed and lie her down.

She let me kiss her exactly how I wanted to. I lowered myself and kissed her neck, leaving a mark on her. She'll hate me for this, but I go ahead and take one of her boobs and begin rubbing it.

At this point, "Just tell me to stop if you don't want anything to happen. I don't want to force you to do things that you don't want to do."

She gave a nod. "Don't worry, baby, you have my permission." I kissed her again and began stripping her clothes. I sucked her right breast while simultaneously playing with the other.

"B-babi, oh my god," she moaned. My hands are moving on their own. I cupped her bum and squeezed it while sucking her breast. 

I slid my hands to her puss, and I could feel that she's already wet. I removed my shirt and went down there. I rub her clitoral area without removing her underwear.

"Fuck, love." That's right, bebe, moan for me.

I delicately circle my tongue over her puss, ensuring that my saliva completely coats her, making it sloppy. Bada closed her eyes, engrossed in the pleasure I was providing her.

I sucked my finger, getting it wet, then placed it inside her. She opened her eyes, filled with yearning. I maintained eye contact with her and began to pump and lick her body, arching over in ecstasy and sensitivity.

"Hooow...c-can...ugh you...be...this good." Her moan and praises make my cock twitch. Just moan for me, Bebe, and I will make this night unforgettable.

I stretch her farther, preparing her for the real thing. I continued to finger her. She can no longer hold herself together; her head moves from one side to the other.

"Fuck, I think I'm cumming," she groaned. "Don't hold it, love. Cum for me." I planted a kiss on her tight. And then, boom, she showered my fingers with her sweet cum.

I stood up and tasted her juice on my fingers. "Babi, ang kadiri mo." I chuckled. "I love to lick and swallow it. It tastes so good, Bebe. Do you want to try?" I teased her. "If I'm going to taste it, it will be yours, not mine."

This side of Bada will be the death of me. "Shall we continue, Bebe?" She nodded at me while smiling. I kissed her gently while playing in her mountains. I can feel my soldier down there saluting underneath my shorts.

I cupped her cheek and moved her damp fringe out of my sight. "Are you done? Can you fuck me now?" she asked, not bothered about what she said.

"Do you want it relentlessly or gently?" She rolled her eyes at me before grabbing my necklace. "I don't care as long as you fuck me." How daring of you, Bebe.

I lay her down and start to unbutton my shorts and remove my underwear. "Hi, there, buddy!" she said, waving to my manhood. Silly.

I positioned myself and rose one of her legs to my shoulder. I hold my soldier and am ready to place it on her when I recall something. "Do you have condoms?" Fuck, I was not ready. For the record, I had no idea we'd end up this way either.

"What makes you think I have one?" Fuck. I stood up and was ready to put on my shorts and get a condom to my room when she stopped me. "Howl, ang dami mong palatastas nakakaasar na. Just fuck me raw. I don't care if you withdraw or cum inside me; just do your thing now," she irritably said.

"And if you end up like Tatter, don't blame me." My baby fever has died down already jebal. "Edi best friend goals. I'll tell Lusher too so we'll have babies together."

"Your unbelievable." Ano ba nakain nito? "You're the one unbelievable for not railing me."

"Chill, bebe. I just don't want to breed you without your permission." I planted a kiss on her forehead and got ready to pound her.

I bent my body towards her and slid my cock inside, slowly but surely. I almost hit her deep when I noticed something breaking her. As I looked up, tears fell outside her eyes. She was untouched, and I thanked God for that.

"I love you, my bada." I let her adjust for awhile. She pulled me and kissed me passionately. "Go on, babi." That signal makes me on high alert.

Bada groans as I hit her sensitive spot. "H-howl." Her hands grip on the bedsheet and moan loudly. "Hush down, bebe. They will hear you." But she didn't mind me and continued moaning.

"B-babi, fuck!" She whines at the pleasure im giving her.

I slowly pound her, but when her muscle control squeezes my cock, I fuck her mercilessly. I can hear her sloppy puss growing louder and faster. The sound turns me on.

"Bada, shit." I can feel something burning inside me, but I don't want to release it yet.

"Howl, I'm going to fucking cum again!" When she said that, I fucked her faster and faster. My cum is just around the corner.

"I'm cumming too, Bebe." I focused on fucking her. She's titling her back, a sign that any minute she will release hers. 

Her pussy clenched my cock fiercely, driving me insane. I plunged again and filled into her, emptying every last drop.

"My heart is happy, my love. You made it out of the dark. You've bloomed again. It won't wilt again, I promise you. I love you x3000, my girlfriend." 

"Thank you for watching me bloom again till the end, Hyeokjae. I love you x3000, my boyfriend. FUCKING FINALLY!"

We both laughed at what she said and rested for awhile. I carry her to the bathroom to clean her up, and sleeps togther naked.