Positive.

(Pay close attention to the dates of last chapter and this chapter😘)

One week later...

Monday July 1st

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I was woken up from my sleep smelling a delicious smell of food. I wiped my eyes and slowly rose up from the bed seeing no one in bed but me. I threw my feet off the bed but then remembered how Megan sexed me last night.

I'm definitely not walking.

Me and Megan may have not used a condom again but she pulled out so I should be good.

She fucked me so good I mean she always does but this time it felt different. Like we were making love.

She stroked me slow and precisely making sure I felt all of her. And I sure as hell did. She had me in so many positions really testing my limits.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even hear Megan come in the room.

"Bey baby me and Blue made you something to eat" I heard Megan say. I looked over seeing Blue holding the plate in front of me to eat.

Blue has been making a little progress. She does talk more but it's still very short and simple. I want to put her in therapy but I wanna see if we can get her to improve a little more before we do that.

"Thank you Baba" I said softly leaning down kissing her forehead while taking the plate from her.

"Eat mommy" Blue said lowly pointing at the plate. I smiled and grabbed the fork observing the plate.

I had an omelette, bacon, and fruit. Megan makes hella good omelettes I don't know but it's good as fuck.

"Did you help with the omelette baby?" I asked Blue and she stood nervously.

"She actually made it Bey." I widened my eyes and looked at Megan to make sure she's was being serious.

"She did Bey. All I did was help chop the fruit and the stuff for the omelette and I made sure she was careful while cooking it but overall she made it" Megan said and I looked back at my baby.

"You made mommy's omelette?" I asked and she nodded with a smile on her face.

My seven year old can cook? I'm glad she's not like me. I mean Megan did say she was gonna make sure Blue didn't inherit my cooking skills.

"Well let me try it then baby." I grabbed my fork and pulled off a little piece and took a bite.

Oh wow.

"Wow baba it's really good" I said and that made Blue smile. "Thank you for making mommy's breakfast" I said.

"You're welcome mommy."

Next day...

Tuesday July 2nd

Megan Pov

I walked into the room hearing the sound of small cries from the bathroom. I immediately ran to the bathroom seeing Beyoncé hovering over the toilet spilling her guts out.

Oh shit.

I immediately went to her side and pulled her hair back. She eventually pulled back from the toilet and I gave her a look.

"Bey-"

"No Megan I'm not" she said and I frowned.

"How you know? You need to take a test Beyoncé" I stated but she shook her head no.