my wrist + twinyeat

don't laugh, okay? this is my first attempt at writing smut. 🙁

it had been noah's idea. of course, it had been noah's idea; how could it have been any different?

he'll be the first to admit that he's a bit of a slut—likes taking things hard and deep, and often likes feeling full, stretched, and kept open—so it came as no surprise to benjamin that this was brought up when they were basking in their afterglow one day.

noah insisted on keeping two of his boyfriend's fingers inside of him as they came down from their high.

he simply turned to benjamin with those big, pleading brown eyes and said, "i wanna be fisted."

did benjamin choke on his spit? yes—because what the fuck?and did he get his erection up again so quickly that he got whiplash? also yes.

that leads them here: benjamin's got a whole new bottle of lube sitting on the bed next to them, one that he had to stop noah from getting straight into as soon as he bought it last week; it's supposedly created for maximum performance. they tend to stick to the normal, run-of-the-mill stuff, but today is a little more of a special occasion.

noah's already breathing heavily, and he's got his legs spread in a way that makes him look obscene; it makes benjamin dizzyingly hard but also so overcome with affection that he doesn't know what to do, so he settles for stroking his hand down noah's thigh.

"are you sure you're ready?"

noah just rolls his eyes because benjamin knows he fingered himself in the shower earlier, got himself stretched just enough that this won't be too sudden a strain on his body, and the thought makes him groan: noah, leaning against the wall, whining and gasping as he works two fingers into himself and holding back tears because the angle just isn't right – yeah. he needs to stop thinking now or he's going to blow his load before he's so much as got four fingers into his lil' boyfriend.

"more than," noah says, wriggling around a little on the mattress, "i've been thinking about this for weeks."

benjamin dives in to kiss him, licking into his mouth all deep as he works on the lube. there's something about noah that just drives him crazy, more so than any of his previous partners. he's always dizzy with want and need in a way that he'll never get enough of.

he grips noah's thigh a little tighter, relishing in the fact that there'll be a mark later on, "okay, then. keep your legs open for me; be a good boy."

his partner just keeps looking up at him with those big brown eyes, so infinitely trusting and a tad desperate. benjamin could just get lost in them, he thinks.

he slicks up his fingers quickly but thoroughly, marveling at how silky the lube is. maybe they should invest in this more often.

two fingers slide in easily. noah makes a soft, snuffly noise and arches up into him, cheeks flushed a pretty pink. when benjamin presses another one in, noah just takes it, and oh, god, he's going to feel so absolutely burning hot around benjamin's whole hand, clenching around his wrist and bearing down around all of his fingers.

"you're so warm inside," he murmurs, stroking his fingers over noah's walls. noah shudders and gives him a watery smile, clenching down a couple times just to feel the slight stretch. "my pretty boy."

noah's breaths start to hitch when benjamin presses a fourth finger in. he's taken this many before, either when benjamin just wants to tease a little more or when he's being prepped for a big toy, like the big, pink dildo that noah loves so much. it's more than ten inches long, so thick that neither of them can fit a hand around it. probably almost as thick as benjamin's thigh, though not quite– which means this is going to be the biggest thing he's ever taken.