the beach

"Oh, don't give me that face..." He says, grabbing my face and cupping my cheeks with his cold hands. The condensation from his half draken Modelo begins to make a ring of water onto my beach towel. I pout. "You told me that you would go swimming with me." I mutter, resting the weight of my head onto his hands. Diego sinks his fingers into my cheeks, grabbing and smushing my face as I stare into his eyes. "Yes baby, and I did go out there with you." He says, taking his hands off of my face and setting them down on his lap. I continue to pout as I cross my arms, sticking out my bottom lip and turning my head away from his gaze. "But you didn't go out there with me, you only went into the water." I snip. He sighs as he reaches his hand for my face, grabbing my chin and squeezing my cheeks. "If I go out into the water with you, will you quit pouting?" He asks, the grip of his hand tightening onto my face. I grin, eagerly nodding my head. Diego sighs dramatically, letting go of my face as he rolls his eyes. He stretches his arms into the air, releasing a deep and dramatic groan. I giggle, watching him as he stands up to adjust his swimming trunks. He reaches his hand out towards me, I grasp it and pull myself up onto my feet. I turn my head to notice his beer on its side, spilling onto my beach towel. I whine, bending over to pick up the spilt bottle. Diego smacks my ass then grabs my towel, shaking off the sand (and beer) that resided on it. "Look what you did." I joked, tossing the empty bottle at his butt. "Hey..." He whines. "I didn't spill it, that was all you." He teases, picking my towel up off of the sand and flinging it over the top of his car. I scoff, rolling my eyes. "It should dry a little while we're out in the water." He says, turning to face me. I pout, rolling my eyes as I turn to make my way towards the water. He follows behind me, grabbing my hips and pulling me into him. I giggle, playfully grabbing his hands to throw them off of me. I dart towards the ocean, my feet splashing and kicking up the water. "Hey!" Diego yells, chasing after me. I stop dead in my tracks, turning to see him darting straight towards me. He jumps towards me, flopping straight into the water with a big splash. I chuckle, jumping and flopping onto him. I roll over, water splashing into the air as my body floats to the surface. Tucking my hands to my side, I play dead in the water. Diegos hands grab my hips as he snakes his arms around me, pulling me out of the water and into his embrace. I turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I lean in for a kiss. Our lips meet as he pulls me closer into him, his fingertips gliding across my bare back. I gasp at the sensation, swiftly returning to the kiss. His hands decend towards my butt once more, gripping and smacking my ass through my bikini bottoms. I moan, pulling away from the kiss and tucking my face into the crook of his neck. My arms wrap around his chest as I feel my nether regions begin to throb eagerly. His fingers trail along my vulva before plunging into my cunt. I gasp, bucking my hips and gripping my nails into his skin. He groans, his fingers stretching and rubbing my walls. My knees begin to go weak as I struggle to keep my balance, I feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each move his fingers make. I whimper as he begins to thrust his digits in and out of my aching twat, his thumb resting against my throbbing clit. "You like that, baby?" Diego asks, moving his free hand to the back of my head. I nod eagerly. He grabs a fist full of my hair, tugging it to position my face towards his. His eyes meet mine as my face is pink and flustered, my bottom lip tucked between my teeth in an attempt to mufflle my moans. "You're being so quiet, baby. Be noisy for me." He instructs, letting go of my hair and cupping my face. I nod, immediately dropping my bottom lip. "Good girl..." He praises, his thumb beggining to rub circles onto my throbbing clit. I gasp as my breath hitches, my hips beginning to buck against his hand. Diego pulls his hand away from my cunt, his other hand grips my face as his thumb glides along my lips. "Suck." He demanded, holding the hand he just had plowing in and out of my sopping cunt before my face. I open my jaws slightly as he sticks his index finger into my mouth. My juices mix with my saliva as I begin to suck on his finger, my eyes staring into his. I grab his palm with my two hands before opening my mouth, sticking out my tongue and licking his fingers. "Such a good girl." He commends, pulling his hand away from mine. He wipes his hand off on my chest, his hands cupping my breasts through my bikini top. "Let's go back to the shore, my love." I nod as he snakes his hands around my hips, pulling and guiding me to the sand.

We reach our spot on the beach as Diego sits me down in one of the two folding chairs he packed with us. He takes my beer soaked towel off of the top of his car and sets it down on the sand in front of me. Diego stands up, towering over me with his pretty package bulging beneath his swimming trunks. I grab his waist, pulling his hips closer to my face. I watch as his his member twitches eagerly beneath his damp bottoms. I giggle. "I didn't know you brought a tent with us to the beach!" I joke, snaking my fingertips beneath the trim of his trunks. I look into his eyes as his hands reach for my head, grabbing two fist fulls of hair. I pull his bottoms down, his t member springing out from beneath his cloth prison. Breaking eye contact I look down and am met face first with his twitching member, precum leaks from his sensitive tip. I bite my bottom lip, moving my hands from his hips to his dick. Grabbing his shaft, I place the tip of my thumb onto the tip and swirl, using his leakage as a lubricant for my hand. I begin to stroke his shaft while looking into his eyes. I glance downwards towards his aching member, opening my mouth to spit on his tip. My tongue rests on the bottom of my mouth as I lean towards his cock, his hands gripping tightly onto my hair as he pushes my head downwards onto his length. I begin to suck his dick, his hands bobbing my head up and down his disco stick. Moments pass and tears begin to well in my eyes as I feel my jaws beginning to shake. "Mmfg.. Such a good girl..." Diego whines, his hips beginning to buck. My hands move to his hips, grabbing and clawing into his skin. The tip of his member pokes my uvula, causing me to gag a bit. Tears stream down my cheeks as I continue to suck him off, his hips eagerly swaying himself deeper and deeper into my sore throat. Moments pass and his movements begin to slow down a bit, his hips thrusting in slower and sloppier movements. I feel his length twitch in the back of my throat before he pulls out of my mouth. He grabs his cock and aims for my face, beginning to stroke himself off. I look up in his eyes as I stick out my tongue, seconds pass till thick hot ropes of cum shoot from his tip to my flushed pink face. I gasp, licking the cum from the tip of his girth. He grabs my face and smirks, letting go to reach for his beach towel. Diego wipes my face before pulling his swimming trunks back up, concealing his semi-hard member. "You're such a good girl, now let's go swimming."