CHAPTER:15 Mysterious Aftermath

Dear Readers,
Please check the indicated chapters. There are some problems with table of contents and the chapters are not in the right order. I hope for your understanding. I am still figuring out how to fix it and thinking deeply about my decision as I am afraid that it might cause greater damage to the contents.

I appreciate your understanding and looking forward with your attention to my stories.

Thank you!

-ShinShi

Shaun Miguel's POV: 

As I gazed at the approaching light, I couldn't help but squint and swallow hard. One name echoed in my mind, though I couldn't fathom why: Savien. That single word seemed to hold some inexplicable significance.

With my eyes still shut, I felt something stir within me. Darkness enveloped my vision, and the only thing I could perceive was a cascade of long, black hair. Ito ang kanyang buhok, walang duda. Sa lahat ng mga taong kilala ko, siya lamang ang may ganitong kagandang buhok. 

The scent that wafted towards me was as sweet as ever, evoking memories of the past. I couldn't comprehend what was happening, but instinctively, I found myself running. My hands, too, felt something warm and alive, pulsating with energy. 

And then, there was something else. I felt... I felt... I felt something moving, drawing near my chest. Two somethings, to be precise. My face flushed as if all the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks. 

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breath, my eyes fixated on the face before me. And there she was, Savien. Her smile was both serious and joyful, a paradoxical expression that captivated me. 

Her eyes spoke a language unknown to me, hinting at secrets I couldn't comprehend. We ran together, my feet struggling to keep pace with her effortless stride. She was fast, not in a supernatural way, but with a precision that hinted at rigorous training in the art of taking lives.

Nang biglang huminto kami, naglaan ako ng sandaling suriin ang paligid namin, sa wakas ay kayang i-describe ang aming posisyon. It felt as if we were engaged in an intricate dance, our hands intertwined, one leading and the other following. Any slight misstep threatened to bring those two objects crashing against my chest once again. 

"Bye-bye," she whispered, her voice carrying a mix of mystery and farewell, before abruptly turning and sprinting back towards our starting point. 

I was left standing there, transfixed, on the other side of the field, my mind racing to comprehend the encounter. Only when a tremor shook the ground did I snap out of my daze, my gaze instinctively drawn back to the ongoing battle. Hindi lang pala laser ang balak gamitin ng Glaxorus sa akin, pati na rin ang isa niyang kamay. 

Bumagsak ito sa lupa malapit sa kinatatayuan ko kanina, na nagdulot ng pagkalat ng alikabok sa lugar, lalo na sa kinaroroonan nina Orvin at ng mga guro. Nag-ubo sila nang walang tigil at hindi makatingin sa kalaban. Ang guro kanina na gumamit ng Clearing Shield ay nawalan ng malay at sinusuportahan ng kanyang mga kasamahan. Mula sa aking pwesto, malinaw kong nakikita si Savien. 

Parang hangin siyang tumatakbo at tumatalon, patungo sa kamay ng Kalaban. Ngayon ay masasabi ko na talagang kamukha niya ang isang tagapagtanggol. Napakagaan niyang tingnan, tila sanay na sanay sa pakikipaglaban. Hawak na naman niya ang kanyang espada, at tila ibinubwelo ito sa bandang huling tagiliran niya. At hindi ko mapigilan ang pagkamangha sa kanyang ginawa. Tumalon siya mula sa balikat ng Glaxorus at mabilis na nag-landing pa. 

But that's not what surprised me, because she seemed to have used her sword as a diversion, aiming for Glaxorus' head, and her actual landing was on the ground. In an instant, some people almost lost consciousness due to the intensity of Glaxorus' explosion. The dust from earlier became even thicker because of it. Some rocks and debris hit the main building, causing damage.