Desk time

The Hero sat down with an annoyed sigh at his desk, rubbing his temples with his calloused hands in frustration. He crossed his legs over themselves, showing off his muscular thighs to unbeknownst eyes.
He heaved a huff and puff, looking up at the ceiling.
He had been searching for far too long for the Villain since their last fight, tirelessly looking. The stress from trying to find the Villain had gotten them a bit tense and riled up.

The Hero needed a stress relief.

He ached for a relief..

The Hero trailed his hands down to his tenting pants, massaging the growing tent in the restrictive cloth.

Unknown to the Hero; the Villain was seeing every thing from under the desk.
They had been snooping around the Heroes office, and heard him coming, so realistically they only could hide in one place; under the desk and hope to keep quiet.
This was now becoming unknowingly difficult since they now felt the Heroes body shake and ache from the tension, now wanting to release it.

The Villain moved their shaking hand over their mouth, trying to silence their gasps and such at the sight of the Hero relieving themselves.

The Hero let out a stifled moan at the feel of his tired hands moving about his body, twitching ever so slightly at the feeling of a sensitive spot being touched.
The Villain couldn't help but feel aroused at the sight of their enemy touching themselves, directly in front of them no less!

They let out a shaky breath and moved one of their own hands down to tease at the growing erection in their pants, trying to silence these thoughts as soon as possible.

"Fuck.." The Hero groaned, arching his hips into his rough hands as they slid under his boxers, groping at the base of his cock. He tossed his head back to let out a throaty moan, closing his eyes roughly at the pleasure he gave himself.
The Villain bit their lip harshly, biting back their own moans as they moved and trailed soft pinches and strokes down their own body, finally landing on the bulging in their pants.

The Hero had always caught their eye, teasing them and vice versa. They played eachother like fiddles, teasing and toying with their undeniable sexual tension towards each other.
Now, that the two unknowingly became aroused to one another, they could let out the steam they've been harvesting for one another; despite the fact that the Hero was unaware of the Villain touching themselves under his desk.

It didn't matter right now, all that mattered was the way their soft moans combined with his moans and reverberating around the quiet room. The soft ruffle of clothing and the noises coming from each other was as intoxicating as the two's playful banter during battle, which was nothing short of hiding their feelings to each other.

The Villain bit down on their lip more, lifting their head up to let out a louder moan, but still quiet enough to not alert the Hero to their presence.
God.. if the two had gotten caught with each other, alone, let alone stroking themselves to the thought of the other man touching them was nothing short of scandalous, even rearing on the cliff of barbaric.

How would the people react to their one and only hope touching themselves to the thought of The Villains hands moving down his body, touching and teasing his sensitive spots with his slender hands and soft lips the Hero saw only rarely.

The Villains hands groped tighter at their cock, stroking it in time with the Heroes own strokes. They now couldn't care less of the loudness of their moans, seeing that even the loudest one was thought of by the Hero to be his own.

The two, despite not knowing they were with each other, bounced off of the other's arousal, adding to the fact that they needed this shared release more than life itself.

The Villain let another moan, strangled and hoarse as their eyes rolled back, their hands working skill-fully at their cock and worshipping the sight of the Hero pleasuring himself.

It was going wonderfully, they both were reaching their high, but one thing caught the two off guard.

"God damn it- *Villain*~" The Hero moaned out the Villains name, loud enough for anyone to hear.
Despite the shock, the two reacted more and more to themselves moaning and groaning each other's names out, the Villains noises a bit more silent.

They eventually climaxed together, coating each other's hands in white and sticky cum.
It had all been a shock, but a delightful one.

Why did the Hero say the Villain's name as he came? Why did the Villain enjoy it and do the same, calling out the Hero's name as they too shot forth their hot load onto their hands?

This was a heavy topic, but the two men never would know how to bring up the fact that they've done this, then the fact that the Villain knew about it all along, especially since they were there while it happened!

The Villains head spun, coming down from the intense climax they only barely contained and the fact that they thought of the Hero touching them as they touched themselves and bringing them to orgasm.
The Hero's head did the same, going over how desperate he sounded moaning out his enemies name, grasping at his cock so eagerly awaiting the slim possibility that it would be the Villain's long and slender hands wrapping around his cock I stead of his. The whole thing was a blur for the two. They didn't know what to do with this new yet hidden intimacy.

What could they do with this knowledge? They surely couldn't tell each other, or really anyone else..

The Villain pondered in staggered silence only broken by the sound of heavy panting and the sound of ruffling clothing being put back on. They watched as the Hero re-dressed himself, eyeing up and down the scarred man's body and defined features. They admired their body heavily, so much so they wished they had that build instead of their skinny yet toned body.

Sure they both envied one another's bodies for multiple reasons, they both found themselves seeing that their bodies were puzzle pieces perfectly shaped for each other; once the time they shared that connection would finally happen, of course.

But the thought wouldn't leave them. Neither of them thought of anything other than each other. Not even when the Hero went out of the office after cleaning up and leaving. Not when the Villain cleaned up their own mess and left out of a window. Not when the two arrived at their respective homes and began thinking more and more of each other.

Not even when they fought each other again.

THE END (?)