Were out..

I lie awake,staring at the ceiling,the blank whiteness.Carl was sound asleep next to me,snoring.He was turned away,he hadn't cared enough to hold me while we slept.A a loud crash broke me from my thoughts.Carl still snored.I threw the covers off and yanked one of his shirts over my head.I grabbed his belt,maybe I could use it on an attacker like her used it on me.

I tiptoed out to the living room,where broken glass lay on the carpet.I looked around,it was too dark.I caught a rustle in the corner,and turned,raising my hand back."Hey pretty girl,but down the belt."That voice,what was she doing here?"That shirt looks hideous on you."She stepped away from the shadow toward me,moon light flooded her features.Her brown eyes flashed a bright red,her straight white teeth seemed sharper,her dark skin glimmering almost."Why are you here?"I let my arm down,Lilac was less then threatening,she was intimidating sure,but she was gentle with me."I miss you too,beautiful."She chuckled,stepping towards me."I'm taking you out of here."I got hopeful for a moment,but my children sleeping just down the hall had killed that hope."Im not leaving my kids here alone."She shook her head,then pointed to the now open screen-less window.Two other women were outside,waiting for her instruction."Im taking you out of this house,and away from this place.And Ill be damned if I leave either of those little girls with that man,or that poor boy."I dropped the belt on the floor,my body didnt seem to want to listen to my commands."Go get your shoes on,you can carry Bella,I don't want you cutting your feet on this glass."I flung myself at her,holding her tightly,her arms gently wrapped around me.I felt stoic while the tears ran down my face,I stayed silent,but my body shook violently against hers."Your going to be safe,and I will take care of him later,now go."She gave me another reassuring squeeze before she pulled back and sent me with her earlier instructions.I yanked on my shoes then went for my daughters room.A woman who looked like an older version of Lilac lifted Honey out of bed with ease.I picked up Bella and followed the woman out to a van.

"Addylynn,This is my mother,"She nodded to the woman who carried Honey out,"And my sister."She nodded to another,her hair was shorter,and pulled back on her head into two puffs,her eyes were a deep honey color,her smile leans seemed deeper,she was a little rounder then Lilac,but essentially the same."It's nice to meet you both."I whispered,toying with Jeremy's hair while his head lay in my lap."It's good to meet you."Her mother spoke,her voice only slightly deeper then Lilacs."Baby,say hi."She nudged Lilacs sister.She grumbled,rolling her eyes."Nice to meet you,names Baby,thats not a nickname."I nod,still not looking up from my children."Ma,she's bein' rude."She complained,I sighed,leaning further back against the wall of the van."She's not bein' rude,we just broke into her house,technically kidnapped her,and were taking her somewhere she don't even know!"Lilac bit back,baring her teeth at her sister.Lilac turned back to me,her eyes gentle,her hand on my shoulder nearly impossible to tell she was there with how light her tough was."I'm sorry."She whispered.I shook my head."So long as my children are safe,im fine."