Know about her!

Introduction:
So,
Hello everyone I am not a author just started writing today for some reason...
I am not at all good in English but I will try to do better... Thanks you for reading this story. I hope you will connect it with your life ..Chalo bohot baatein hogayi story ki taraf jaate hai.

Here it's a story of a Rude girl's reality who is mostly hated by everyone..

______---------------------×---------------------------______

There was a girl with full of dreams and love had became now heartless.Do you want to know why? Because of her kindness...

So it was started when a girl get admission in new school her first year was okay as it was corona time so she doesn't meet anyone and no one knows her.But unfortunately in second year it was a huge change as when newly session had began she was made class monitor by her Class teacher.In first she taught everyone will love her and she will make friends but what happened the friends she is thinking of are really a snake who had only taken advantage of her.In first three months all is going well but after her first unit test everything changed as she had came in top three. The new admission boy of her class(Topper of class) had became her bestfriend and also one of her male friend is there so in total they had a group of trio but one girl she trusted as a friend had taken her group advantage than Said lie to everyone that trio is disrepecting and bullying her and wanted to break the trio as she had a crush on one of boy but unfortunately this doesn't happen.But you know what the monitor is treated very badly by class as she is responsible and strict with her class.She literally cried one day because of them but nothing changed.But she had also maken soo many lovely memories.Now this session end and she understood whole school... But you know the twist the girls topper bestfriend had now became also a bad boy next year.In starting there was not soo many things but slowly because of his friendship with some bad people he is no longer a ideal of class.

Now next year also because of her good performance she again get made monitor with same topper bestfriend but now little bit of conflicts is going on.Because this year whole scenario changed half of her classmates was shifted to other section and half of that section had came to ours. But this time most people of are class is bad and dirty. And now same scenarios started with her but this time not that much..But her class is hated by every teacher she also had seen the real face of many people.She literally get disliked by everyone.But she wanted to change his male bestfriend who is becoming worse day by day so she informed about this to his elder brother but as a misunderstanding her brother had said something else to his mother so the male friend get scolded by his parents. Next day he had broken the friendship with girl.Now all the things all getting worse day by day in her life.

~_____________-_____________-________________~

Next part we will know about her whole problem and also character's name..
Hope you will like it!...