Chapter 18 What kind of buns? !

As for Wang Clan, he was sitting on the ground with his head bowed and wiping tears.

Lin Xiaoye sighed suddenly.

It's no wonder that Wang is so bullied by Sun. If you have a temper like Xiaoya, you can feel less wronged, right?

Thinking about it, Lin Xiaoye looked out, and saw that the Sun family was no longer there, and then walked to the front of Wang family and Xiaoya.

"Little girl, what do you know?"

After finishing speaking, Lin Xiaoye glanced around.

"Little girl, where are the baskets and buns I gave you?"

"Mantou? What kind of bun?!"

Just after Lin Xiaoye finished speaking, Sun's roar came from outside.

Could it be that Sun Clan also practiced Shunfeng Ear?

Hurry up and shout: "No, I mean if they dare to make you angry anymore, I will beat their heads like steamed buns."

Hearing this, Sun gave up.

Lin Xiaoye breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly pulled Xiaoya forward.

"Where is the steamed bun?"

Xiaoya gave her a white look, but her face was flushed.

"It's on the mountain."

Lin Xiaoye suddenly choked with anger.

"Forget it. Fortunately, I didn't take a few of them. You will come back with me later, and you will hide something and bring it over."

Xiaoya pushed Lin Xiaoye angrily.

"Aren't you going to beat me and my mother together for the breast? Why are you pretending to be here?"

With that, Xiaoya turned around and helped Wang up.

Wang's body was already very weak. After being beaten so completely by Sun's body, he stood up and coughed several times.

Wang raised a pair of sad eyes and looked at Lin Xiaoye, his lips moved, but he still didn't say anything.

Seeing Wang's appearance, Lin Xiaoye suddenly felt as if his heart had been pierced by something, and he didn't know if it was because of the original owner's body.

Lin Xiaoye quickly grabbed Wang and Xiaoya.

"Mother, you have to believe me. I am no longer the same Lin Xiaoye. From now on I will only be good to you. You have to believe me."

Hearing Lin Xiaoye's words, Wang was stunned.

What Xiaoye said really?

But thinking of the things that Lin Xiaoye did before, Wang also understood in his heart, how can a person change as soon as they say they are changed?

Later, after Lin Xiaoye and Xiaoya helped Wang to go to bed to rest, they took Xiaoya to go out.

I just ran into the Sun family.

"Hey, where do you take that little bitch?"

Lin Xiaoye smiled in a blink of an eye: "That must be for her to go to work, the hogweed hasn't been cut yet."

After speaking, Lin Xiaoye was about to leave, suddenly thinking of something, and immediately returned to the Sun family.

"Milk, my mother is very useless now, let her rest for a while, otherwise, who will do the work at home tomorrow."