PART 1

IN RAJPUT MANSION

IN RAJPUT MANSION

"Maaaaaaaaa"someone shouted "kya hai ayansh (what happen ayansh)" said his mother "I am going to college" said ayansh going towards the gate before he took further step his mother said "wait".

"now what happen maa" said ayansh "go talk to your brother" said his mother "maa why are you punishing me I have not done any mistake" said ayansh he wanted to say more but one glare from his mother made him silent, turning back.
he started walking towards the stairs this action made his mother chuckle she knows the brother bond between them.

while, going towards his brother room he thought "oh god please help me save me this time from that arrogant" he himself chuckle at his own thoughts.

"what's funny" said his brother made ayansh jerk as he turned around he see his brother all sweaty "gym freak" ayansh mumble while,
his brother raised one eyebrow ayansh gave his brother an awkward smile his brother was done with this drama he started walking towards his room.

Ayansh thought what to do gathering some courage ayansh said "bhai" his brother turned around "go ahead ayansh you can do it, tell him simply why are you here" ayansh thought, with some courage he raised his head but dramatically gasped as he saw that his brother was gone in his room.

He run towards his room "MR. SHIVANSH SINGH RAJPUT I want to talk with uh please Bhai" at first he screamed and at last his voice slowed and he make his best puppy eyes ayansh looked at his brother.

Shivansh sighed and said "say" ayansh look up in his eyes and said " bhai I wanted to go clubbing don't worry I'll come back befor 12 am and I'm not going alone my friends will also come I swear I don't touch alcohol we are just going for fun it's just friends gathering please Bhai please please please I promise I'll come back before 12 am" he said in one go, and closed his eyes due to fear that what will happen now, will his brother shivansh will agree or not, slowly he opened his eyes and looked into his brother emotionless face.

"it's okay" said ayansh sighed make sad face and about to go back but his brother next line make him happy "ok you can go and yes remember one thing if any problems happens call me first" said shivansh "ok I promise" said ayansh.

Aayansh descending stairs happily he looked at his mother who is busy instructing house workers he run to his mother and back hugged her Ruby knew that her eldest son shivansh convinced she turn towards ayansh with smile on her face she said "I was telling uh that he will agree you were taking unnecessary tension".

"I know mom I was just nervous" said ayansh listened his words she chuckle "ok mom I'm going otherwise I'll be late byy" said ayansh, she smiled and waved at him.
After sometime Ruby working on kitchen suddenly she listens something as she started walking, in the way of living room she saw his husband hidden behind the pillar.

She sighed walking towards her husband and screams "MR. MANISH SINGH RAJPUT what are you doing" hearing this loud voice of his wife, at first he scared and then nervously smiled at her and take his hand back in order to hide ice cream but his wife already seeing everything she raised her eyebrows, seeing no chance to escape.

he stood straight cleared his throat and said "yes mrs. Manish singh rajput" he looked here and there and an idea popped in his mind he further said "I was doing nothing and see there is Lizard" he said pointing at the wall she looked there but saw nothing she looked back and see no one, she sighed she knew her husband loves to irritate her.

Meanwhile in shivansh room,
He is sitting on the sofa and working on his laptop his fingers danced in the keyboard.
(Author's words 🌚 man he look more handsome and hot while working🫣)
suddenly his phone ranged he pick up the phone "boss we find that man he was tied in your penthouse near the forest" said his pa ADITYA ROY shivansh smirked and said "ok I'm coming" and cut the call and started working his remaining work.

After 15 minutes he stood up and walked out of the room while going downstairs his face was emotionless
(waise humesha hi emotionless hota h🥲😮‍💨- from the author)
He walked out of the rajput mansion and seated in his car which is black mercedes after 30 minutes car stopped in front of the penthouse, he walked out of the car started going towards his penthouse gate there stood two bodyguards one of them open the gate and both of them wish good morning to his boss but without giving response he entered in penthouse,

he looked straight and found a man tied in the chair brutally beated his dress was half torn his face looks pale everywhere cut marks be seen.
shivansh smirked looked at him. Shivansh said to one of his men "wake up this man" one men came with the bucket full of water and threw on his face with the sudden force of water he jerked his head and open his eyes and looked towards shivansh.
Shivansh said "who?" The man stayed silent and his calmness was long gone shivansh shouted "I SAID WHO?" The man smirked making shivansh all mad and all the bodyguards including his pa thought he was gone today. The man looked towards Aditya and said " call your so called best friend" Aditya frownned listening to his word, Aditya looked at the man and then Shivansh who already looked Aditya.
"What do you mean" Aditya said, the man smirked and said "I'm going to say all those things which you and he wanted to know just call her and put the phone on speaker" both Aditya and shivansh are confused.
Aditya looked at shivansh in order to ask what to do shivansh said "call your best friend"
Aditya said "but why, why are we taking her in between this" shivansh sighed and said "because I don't care about anything I just need information" Aditya sighed and taking the phone he called his best friend

"Hello adi" shivansh turned his head towards the source of voice, her voice is so melodious and music to his ears, he listens her voice in his whole life, WHAT THE HELL SHIVANSH! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHUT THE FUCK UP. He thought, "hiii actually I" Aditya was about to say further that man cut off and said "hiii twinkle" with an evil smirk silence fill the room, the girl also said nothing after that. Shivansh was all confused but said nothing and kept neutral face.

Understanding the seriousness, Aditya said to her "what happened" kept the speaker off he took the phone near his ear he listened that her best friend taking heavy breaths he understands that she was on the verge of panic attack so, cut the phone he looked at shivansh and said "you stay here I'm coming" after saying this he started running and walked out of the pent house and seat in the car and drove off.

And here shivansh was hell out of confused what just happened. He sighed and message Aditya that he was going to his office and drive the car towards his office.
Meanwhile in the Aditya's car Aditya call his best friend after three ring she pick up the phone Aditya said "hold on I'm coming don't worry you are strong right, my girl is very strong I'm coming don't hung the phone keep in the line I'm coming"

After that no one said anything the girl is also silent and kept listening what her best friend said.
Suddenly a scream voice come out of the phone and phone was hung up Aditya was all tensed he drive the car in maximum speed and stop in front of his best friend house and open the gate and shocked seeing this condition of his best friend.

-----------***------------***------------***------------

Who is the girl?
And after hearing that man voice why she has panic attack?
How she is related to that man?
And yess, shivansh don't know who is Aditya's best friend

For understanding,
RUBY MANISH SINGH RAJPUT (Mother of shivansh)
MANISH SINGH RAJPUT (Father of shivansh)
AYANSH SINGH RAJPUT (Younger brother of shivansh)
ADITYA ROY (PA of shivansh)

_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_________

Hiiee guyss how's this, please ignore my grammatical mistakes as this is my first book and yaa feel free to tell me where I'm mistaking so that next time I won't repeat that...🫶🏻❤️

For spoiler you can follow my Instagram I'd @author_palak