𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Park Jongseong has been a best of friend of mine ever since we we're both young

Park Jongseong has been a best of friend of mine ever since we we're both young. We were inseperable like we're close siblings no matter how many people criticizes our relationship.

I still won't forget the time that he showed up to my house with a guitar, playing a pleasing melody that filled my ears then eventually surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. What's more surprising was is there was a note written in neat cursive, reading "Kang Yeorin, will you be mine in the future?" with 2 boxes with "yes and no" accompanied.

Ofcourse I wasn't heartless so I excitedly checked the yes box and immediately went to embrace him in the genuine way possible.

"Promise me, Yeorin?"

"Promise deep down my heart."

I responded to him as I felt his pinky tightened against mine as if he doesn't want to let go.

And now I'm here, sitting alone in my room, wondering how Jay is doing with his life ever since we parted ways due to start of classes. He's in Seattle studying architecture while I'm in New York studying medical technology because if ever he doesn't feel well, I can always be his doctor and escort him.

I have this gut feeling telling me that he won't come back to me but he assured me before he departed that he'll come back for me so I obviously trusted him.

Maybe I'm too paranoid, settle down Kang Yeorin. 

--- 

I found myself sketching random stuff down my notebook then good 2 seconds, I temporarily stopped because of my phone that notified me with an Instagram post. I didn't let it stop me from doing what I was doing so I went back.

The second time it ringed, now it made me stop sketching and check out what it is. To my surprise, it was him. Jay texted me. And what he texted me is making me anxious.

---

my jayjay🌷

text message 

 Mon, Feb 26 at 5:53 PM

---

hi yeorin, i know this is so random right now but i wanna say something to you

this might hurt alot, just warning you though

tell me, i won't judge 

i promise you

are you sure? 

positive