2. A murder?!

This chapter is based off of "What the Hell Happened?" Made by PopThePanda14 (aka mother)

-3rd Person POV-

"So, have the readers chosen yet?" Julie asked, as Valarie nodded in return.

"Yeah. Apparently, they want us to go to a Murder Mystery story..." Val responded.

"Well, that's awesome!" Julie exclaimed. Val just sighed and shrugged. "I dunno, Julie...It's a murder mystery. We could die."

"Oh yeah, you're right..." Julie said, realizing the circumstance.

"So- Do you understand what this says?" Val asked, showing Julie a page in the book, which was in a different language. Julie scrunched her nose. "Uh... Nope."

"Oh, for the love of... Give me your hand, I'll do it." Val said, holding out her hand.

"What? No, I'm not gay."

"Julie, if kissing the homies isn't gay, then holding the homies hand's isn't gay." Val rolled her eyes as Julie hesitantly held Valarie's hand.

"Okay, you ready?" Val asked.

"What do you mean am I rea-" Julie was cut off by Val.

"ᚹᚻᚨᛏ᛫ᛏᚻᛖ᛫ᚻᛖᛚᛚ᛫ᚻᚨᛈᛈᛖᚾᛖᛞ?" Val quickly said. (FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IT SAYS, IM JUST USING THE TITLE OF THE STORY THAT THEY GO TO. LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER AND YOU'LL SEE THE STORY TITLE)

Julie jumped at the sudden change of language. They both looked around and realized that they were in an amusement park.

"Hello? Anyone there?" A voice said. Julie recognized the voice, but she didn't know who it belonged to. Valarie, on the other hand, was clueless and kept quiet.

"Ah?" Responded Julie, the Arabic part of her brain going off, as she quickly switches back to English.

"Thank the lord!" The voice says.

Julie lightly nudges Val's arm, syndicating that she knows this person.

"Who are you?" Julie asked.

"You don't remember me?" The voice asks. "Julie, it's me, Farrah!"

Julie's eyes widen as she realizes and she then hugs Farrah. Val was watching this reunion, wishing she had a bowl of ice cream.

"Uhh- Sorry to kill the mood, but I'm so confused-" Val chuckled.

Julie broke the hug and looked at Valarie. "Oh-! Sorry! Val, this is Farrah, and vice versa." Farrah waved, being friendly and Val nodded, smiling at the girl who seemed friendly.

"Was 'huh' the first though you had when you got here?" Farrah asked.

"Ehh-" Julie started, but Val cut her off, trying to not blow their cover. "Yeah practically- I mean, you wake up in an abandoned theme park, how could I not? Also, are we the only ones here?"

"I believe so," Farrah replies.

They all suddenly heard a loud CRREEEEAAAKKK.

"What was that?" Farrah asked, obviously shaken.

"I have no fucking clue." Julie replied, being the big fat fricking curser she is.

"AHHH! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" A figure screeched.

-Julie's POV (gonna be a short one but NEW POV YAAAY)-

"AHHH! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" A figure screeched. Oh, isn't that Gabrielle Sunny? Oh yeah, he has a twin named Aiden.