Grimoire of Harmonsters (Ch1-5)

NOTE: THE DESCRIPTIONS MAY BE OUTDATED, BUT SINCE I AM NOT EDITTING EVERYTHING AGAIN BECAUSE I ALREADY MADE MORE THAN 50 ENTRIES BEFORE HAND, PLEASE REFER TO THE DESCRIPTIONS THAT WERE WRITTEN, INSTEAD OF THE PICTURES.

Chapter 1

Pillou

File Name: TetheraRank: III Minions

File Name: Tethera
Rank: III Minions

Abilities: Sleep Inducement, Calming

Notes: Very cuddly. Pillous in large flocks are dangerous though.

Beast of Dreams. Born from the essence of Hope.

Being the most common Harmonster species, Pillous are generally harmless and only desire cuddles, but wild Pillous are dangerous and may throw "Znore Bomerangs" at the targets. Still, they don't do much damage.

The wool they produced are believed to be the most comfortable material in Planet Harmonica, and pillows that use these wool are guaranteed to give people sweet dreams. Pillous are also commonly kept as pets due to them being gentle creatures. However, Pillous can only pronunce their name and nothing else, as reports said that having them learn all other words are futile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mimir Pillou

File Name: TetheraRank: II MarquisAbilities: Sleep Inducement, SuperspeedNotes: Apparently "Mimir" is NOT named after the Norse God

File Name: Tethera
Rank: II Marquis
Abilities: Sleep Inducement, Superspeed
Notes: Apparently "Mimir" is NOT named after the Norse God...

Beast of Dreams. The essence of Hope exceeded their limits.

In a pack of Pillous, there is a leader being crowned with the name Mimir Pillou and has more wolf-like antics and behaviour than its past self. In fact, when a Pillou is brave enough to be the leader of their pack, they mutate into this form. These Harmonsters can become dangerous within seconds of transformation.

This, however, does not define as evolution. If the Mimir Pillou was dethroned or got hurt for long enough, they revert back to normal Pillous and lose all memories of being the leader.