Helping Hands

Jabra was bored out of his mind and needed something to do other than nap. He sighed softly as he walked through the corridors of the base, everyone was out on missions. Or so he thought, as he walked into the lounge he came across Starry. She was curled up on the couch sunbathing as she took a nap. "Huh? Didn't know she was here." He walked over to the sleeping neko and looked down at her gorgeous face. He paused for a moment and noticed she seemed to be a little flushed and breathing heavily. "The hell? You ok there?" Starry opened her eyes and sat up on her knees on the couch and looked up at Jabra. Starry was wearing a tight white tank top with no bra on underneath. Her black ears perked up as she gave Jabra a small smile. "Oh hey Jabra, yeah I'm doing great just napping. Why do you ask?" He tilted his head at her with a soft frown and looked down at her breasts where he noticed two small pebbles poking out from her top. His mouth watered slightly as he licked his lips. "Well uh you look a little flushed there and... well... You're sweating and seem out of breath. Maybe you're sick or something?" He said with an embarrassed cough as he turned his gaze away from her chest. He crossed his arms in front of his bare chest as he started to get hot himself. Starry's eyes widen slightly as she sits for a moment and stands to walk over to one of the windows. She looked at her reflection and took in her appearance... Fuck... This was bad... Those were the signs that her heat was about to start, it must have started while she was asleep. "N-no I'm not sick um but I do need to lay down for a bit." She said and started to walk out of the lounge while panting softly. She needed to get to her room and lock herself up while she still had some control.

A deep rumble came from him as he walked behind her and grabbed her by the wrist gently but firmly. "W-wait! What's going on? You really do seem sick you might want to get checked out by a doctor." He said in a worried tone. His grip was strong and warm on her wrist. He stared at her with his brown eyes in concern. Suddenly a sweet smelling scent hit his nose making him freeze as his eyes widen. He let out a choked noise as he covered his nose and quickly released her, his face flushing red at the realization. She was going into heat. Fuck. He turned and took off towards his room and slammed the door shut. He didn't have much time to get out of the way before she got too close. "Oh fuck... Fucking hell..." He cursed out as he felt his cock throb inside his pants as he leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. He slid down and sat on the floor with a heavy thump and started to breathe heavily as his cock began to leak pre-cum. "N-no.... Shit no no... Get it together Jabra..." But he couldn't get that damn scent out of his mind, his zoan senses were going ballistic! That's why He, Kaku, and Lucci can't be around her during her heat. Fuck! "H-her scent is... Soooo fucking good.... Goddamn it Starry... You're lucky you're in your room because if you would have gotten closer.... I'd probably end up mounting you on the couch and breeding you right then and there. Fuck... I-I gotta.... Gotta stop thinking about that..." His thoughts started getting jumbled and all he could think about was pinning Starry down on his bed and fucking her into oblivion. "Shit... I'm sorry Starry..." He mumbled and stood up to head towards her room.

Starry had locked the door to her room and was quickly getting ready for her heat. She made a nest of blankets and pillows on the bed with several bottles of water. Starry made sure the collar that was attached to a chain in the wall was secured. She would have to call Spandam and tell him so he wouldn't send her on missions. Right as she picked up her den den she heard a knock on her door. Starry paused considering that she was already struggling with just a simple call. She sighed a quickly unlocked her door to see Jabra standing on the other side. "Jabra?..." She panted softly with a confused expression on her face as he pushed inside her room. He walked in and sat down on her bed unable to look at her, he couldn't believe he was about to do this. "Jabra you can't be here right now... you have to go it's.. it's that time." She said feeling her face burning with embarrassment as she rubbed her thighs together. Damn it, she could smell him with her sensitive nose, he smelled absolutely amazing. She took a shaky step towards him, then another, and another, until she was standing right in front of him. His face was scarlet red as he covered his nose, her sweet scent making his head spin. That was getting dangerous, Starry's whole body was burning and tingling already and she was starting to soak through her panties. "Jabra..." She whispered softly where he could barely hear her. "F-fuck...." He groaned out and took a deep breath in and shuddered at the scent. "Y-you smell... So damn good...." He groaned out again and looked up at her with pleading eyes. He knew this wasn't right but he couldn't help it. "I can't take it anymore Starry.... I can't fucking take it.... I know you don't feel the same way but fuck...." He stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. "Please... Let me be the one to fuck you right now...." He leaned in and sniffed the crook of her neck softly. "P-please Starry...." He whined out pathetically. He didn't want anyone else to fuck her! He wanted to be the one! "Y-you've always smelled good but damn.... It's so much worse now." His cock ached badly in his pants as he started to rut against her leg. He panted softly as he kissed up her neck softly before looking up at her. "S-Starry... Please... Let me help you with your heat.... I won't hurt you." His cock twitched in his pants at the thought of her tight pussy clenching around him as she begged him for more.