Chapter 10(Celestine)

I wake up to a text notification from my phone, when I look the text reads,
Aunt Edie: I'm here bish, make some space for me.
Ah crap, I completely forgot she was coming to visit. I immediately get up and freshen up, after which I start clearing up some space in my room. Aunt Edie is probably my favorite family member after my mom, my mom is a good mom, but I can't always share EVERYTHING with her. She'll tease me about boys but if she ever found out I'm not a virgin she probably won't be as cool. It's not that she's strict, just protective. I get why, she got pregnant as a teen and there was a whole drama that was caused from it.
The moment I finish putting my books away the doorbell rings, I rush to open the front door to find that cute smile and blue hair standing there with her arms open for me, "Auntie Edie's in town!" I run into her arms as my mom comes behind me laughing, God I missed her.

When aunt Edie comes I do things I don't expect myself to do, for example getting a head massage. Not something I usually do but I can start. I'm half asleep when her voice wakes me up,
"So what's new here munchkins?" OH she has no idea, she's about to.
"My best friend is fucking my crush of three years who has a brother that I never knew about that hit on me but in a creepy way and my best friend's boyfriend asked me if I wanted to take revenge on my best friend by fucking him." She blinks a lot and even my masseuse pauses a bit before continuing my massage. Edie still doesn't say anything so I just continue,
"As for details my best friend is not sorry whatsoever so she's obviously my ex-bff and I haven't fucked her boy- oh ex-boyfriend he dumped her the day he made me that offer, but yeah I haven't fucked him and we pretend like we fuck so his ex gets jealous but the thing is he made me come all over his fingers and we kissed a lot so I don't really get the deal."
She continues to blink a few more time before finally opening her mouth, she takes a breath and speaks up,
"How does he treat you?" That wasn't really the question I was expecting,
"What?"
"The guy your kissing so much. How does kissy treat you?" I internally laugh at the nick name "kissy" then try to think about the answer to her question,
"He drives around the neighborhood if I fall asleep in his car, he picks me up and drops me from school everyday no matter what, he stays and helps me with studying if I tell him I'm going home late, he buys me ice cream and discusses things I'd be more comfortable with in this deal, he's always going to get even with me."
"He likes you sweetie" that didn't come from my aunt, it came from my masseuse, what my aunt said was, "other than that last part if I consider everything you said, yeah he's definitely into you. And let me guess, you've been thinking he's doing all of this to piss his ex off?" I nod. "Honey, no one would put that much effort into pissing an ex off trust me. Ok tell me this, how was their relationship?" I think about everything I can remember, "Fake. Forced. Wrong. She was always after him for everything and he treated her like a normal human being, not like a girlfriend or even someone significant to him. Every time I try to ask why they were together he dodges the question."
"Then honey, I think there's something behind their relationship. But with the way I'm looking at it, the only person who can find out what it is, is you. He'll tell you, with time. You need to get close if you want to know. But leaving all of this, how do you feel about him?" I can't describe it. I don't know. I don't even know what's happening between us, me liking him seems obvious but whats going on exactly? " I don't know." She smiles at me, "then find out."

I knock at the huge door in front of me hoping he comes. I don't know what I'm doing. This is crazy. Truly.
"Rose, hey what are you doing here? Everything all right?" His concerned eyes make my stomach feel weird
"I need some help with something." It comes out nervous,
"Sure, come in." I follow behind him and look around to see paintings, expensive furniture, ancient books and who knows what. Man he is loaded-
"So what's wrong rose?" My neck snaps towards him and I take a deep breath and let my words out.
"It's about us, so we started out as a pretend relationship to piss Mindy off and I know that's what we still are, except we kissed. A lot. And, well I came all over your fingers.... basically, I'm confused. Very."
"Confused?"
"I don't know how I feel about you Alex. I'm clueless. But I want to find out. So yeah, that's what I'm saying."
He stays quiet for some time before stepping really close to me, I crank my neck up to look at him and his face looks so.... beautiful, his eyes travel my face before he speaks, "would this help?" As soon as that sentence comes out he leans down and kisses me, soft and slow, teasing. His hands grip my waist and I go on my tips toes to deepen the kiss. He lifts me up and walks me to a table where he sets me down and places his whole body between my legs. His hands roam my body and mine his. I gasp when I feel his hands squeeze my left nipple through my shirt. He leaves my mouth to trail kisses from my jaw to my collarbone, I moan when he finds that sweet spot just above my collarbone and he starts to give me a hickey right there. His hands squeeze my thighs before they spread them apart, open and ready for him. He slides my pants down and starts rubbing my clit though my panties making me let out breathy whimpers
"So wet for me aren't you rose? I meant what I said baby. I need to taste you." That was all the warning he gave before he pulled my panties aside and flicked my clit with his tounge. I arch back on the table letting out a loud moan, his tounge went in slow circular motions on my clit as his fingers started teasing my lips, my hands found their way to his hair gripping it, begging him to stop teasing. He took the hint applied more pressure and speed to his tounge while he entered two fingers inside of me, "oh fuck alex!" That loud moan did something to him causing him to insert his tounge inside me instead. I grip his hair tighter causing him to growl and send vibrations through my body, his tounge makes up for his finger perfectly as he tounge-fucks me at a quick pace. I feel myself clench around him and I look at him only to see him staring back at me. Seeing his face buried between my legs like that made my stomach do things I didn't know it could. I feel the tension edging towards its relief, "Alex I'm- I'm gonna- oh fuck Alex!" The sounds I make following that sentence is a mixture of pants and moans of pleasure. But his tounge, it's still inside me even after I cum, lapping up my juices like it's the best thing it's ever had. I'm lost in the euphoria of my orgasm before we both hear the sound of the front door opening. Alex reluctantly takes his head out from between my legs and I prop my self up with my elbows. I look at Alex in a panic but he doesn't seemed phased, he simply turns towards me and puts his index finger on his lips telling me to be quiet. What the fuck is happening here?