Family Dinner.

Taylor's outfit but she has an ombre hair (brown to blonde)

Taylor's POV

"Babe, you ready to go? I don't want your family to think poorly of me." I said, already 3 hours ahead of schedule. Andrew is always late. To everything, even to his own birthday parties.

"Tay, chill out." he said smiling, he softly grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. "Its 12:30, we leave at 3, chill out"

Andrew has always calmed me down, he knows when I'm stressed, and I'm very fucking lucky to have him. He's my knight, my rock, my world. Who knows what I would do without him in my life. Thank God he's here.

"I know- but we'll end up leaving later. Let's just leave now." I said, grabbing my little black Chanel bag off of the black leather couch.

Andrew groans, but he still comes. The black suit he's wearing goes perfectly with his perfect chocolate covered hair.

Andrew's pov.

Her perfect ass was Infront of me leading me to the elevator. God I just wanna fuck her. But I can't, she doesn't know my ex will be there. My family invited her. 

We arrive to the house located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, I see Jamulet's car in the driveway, fuck. I am doomed. I don't want Taylor seeing her. I pull Taylor off to the side, kiss her, hug her and walk in, I see Jamulet as soon as I walk in, I glance at Taylor but notice her staring off into the distance, almost as if shes staring at my sister, but I know she's not. She's straight, right? And she wouldn't even dare cheat on me, especially with my sister. I hope..

"Babe, I'm gonna go talk to someone over here, I won't talk long." I hear Taylor whisper.

I turn around to respond but shes already gone.

///Back to Taylor's POV///

I speed walk to Olivia. She knows damn well what shes doing to me, as soon as I make my way over to her, she knows what