Kiss Me Quick

Baby I've been searching
Searching through these crowds
To maybe find someone who knows what I'm about

"You ready?" I smiled. "Yeah." I looked out into the water, and spotted everyone else. Kate saw me, and waved for us to come in. I nodded. Tucker grabbed my hand, and pulled us both in. The water was cold at first, but by the time we got to the others, I had warmed up a bit. I heard a ding, and realized that was the signal for the waves. "Oh god!" I heard Erin yell. "Here she comes!" Tom said, laughing. Kate squealed, and Tom wrapped his arms around her. I looked at Tucker and he smiled. "You guys are scaredy cats." I said, and I heard a rush of water.

All these excuses, you're too sound down
So it's crazy what you got me doing now

The wave crashed against my body, and I went under. I came back up and shook my head. Kate had let go of Tom, and she was bobbing up and down. Erin had gotten on Jordan's shoulders to get away from the water. I looked around for Tucker. I looked down, and saw him laying on the bottom. I yelled out. "STOP THE WAVES! THERE'S BEEN AN ACCIDENT!" I dived under, and swam to the bottom. He was deep under. I surfaced, and yelled again, this time louder. "STOP THE WAVES!" I dived under once more.

Hold up baby
You know you drive me crazy
And I want everybody to know

I grabbed Tucker and swam back to the top. There was a lifeguard waiting for us. Everyone was out of the pool, and I spotted Erin and Jordan by our table. Tom and Kate were grabbing things, and handed them to Lizzie and ran closer to us. I was starting to drown myself, until the lifeguard relived me of Tucker's weight. He put him on the raft, and handed me my own. I paddled to the entrance, and Erin ran over, hugging me tight. "Ow." She let go. "Sorry... are you alright? Where's Tucker?" I looked behind me, and saw that one of the lifeguards was giving him CPR. I gasped and turned around fully, dropping to my knees. I grabbed his hand and squeezed. "Tucker wake up..... please..."

I'm down
Nobody's looking right now
Ain't no time for messing around

He coughed, and a bunch of water fell out of his mouth. The sound of clapping filled my ears, and I helped him sit up. "Are you alright?" I asked, and he turned to look at me. "Yeah, I guess."  I sighed, hugging him. He pulled away, and brought his face to mine. He kissed me. I heard a whistle, and the clapping got louder. I could feel the blood rising to my cheeks. We pulled apart and he said the three words I thought I would never hear spoken directly at me. "I love you."

But it won't take a minute
Baby come kiss me quick

We decided it was time to go home after that. "That was so cute!" I heard Lizzie say when we were walking back. Tucker grabbed my hand, and we laced our fingers together. "Awww..." I heard Erin say. I turned to look at her. "Shut up, Erin." She laughed. Jordan insisted on driving, so I was forced to sit in Tucker's lap. Lizzie looked at me and made a face that said, "You two look so cute." I made a face at her, and she stuck her tongue out at me. Tucker saw her, and said "Be nice Lizzie." "What?!" she said, and I laughed. He looked at her, and she shut up. "Power of the older brother." He said, looking at me, and I giggled. "You're so goddamn cute when you do that..." He whispered, and Kate clapped once. "That's it. Y'all are just to cute!"

The satire feeling right here
Make this unforgettable
Baby come kiss me quick

"I know, right!" Erin said. "SHUT UP!" Me and Tucker both said, and Jordan laughed. "You even talk at the same time." Tucker looked at him, shocked. "You to?" Tom patted Kate's legs, and nodded. "I've wanted you guys to date for a while." Kate poked him, and said "Stop that." He chuckled, and kissed her cheek. "Stop it, you two. This is about Tonja!" I looked her. "What?" "It's your ship name." Lizzie chipped in. "Oh my god..." Tucker said softly. "Like, come on. Just because we kissed twice-" I cut myself off. "WHAT?!" Kate, Lizzie and Erin said together. "You've kissed before?!" Erin screamed, and reached behind the seat and hit my arm. "Ow." I said, rubbing it. "Why didn't you tell me!" She said. "Because I didn't want to." I said simply.