❝𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧❞

It's been a few days and I haven't seen Levi since the whole Eren court thing. I ached to see him but there was no point. I sit with hange as she writes stuff about Sony and bean. The Titans just stared at us as the night began to fall.

"You know.. Levi is coming soon," she randomly says.

My heart skips and I look at her. She giggles and readjusts her paper that's on the table. I get flustered and scoff.

"Don't tease me auntie," I groan.

"Its so obvious you like him dear," she says.

I rolled my eyes and then gets up to go to Sony. She looks at me but doesn't react as I get close to her. But it made surprised because even she would try to bite hange if she got to close.

"Woah.. what?" She murmurs.

I take a breathe and touch her face and sony doesn't move. Maybe it was because of the sun going down but I couldn't figure it out.

An hour later I see Eren walk over with Levi and a few soldiers. I quickly salute at Levi and straightens my posture.

"Captain Levi! It's great to see you again sir," I shout

"No need to be so formal kid, I'm just here to give Eren to hange," he said.

"Yes sir..," I said, my tone changed slightly and I stop saluting.

Eren goes to me and hugs me and I smile.

"Hey bud, I'm so glad they let you go," I said.

"Yeah.. I just wish I had more freedom instead of dealing with uptight here," he beckons at Levi.

I snickered slightly at his words and Levi glares at us.

"Oi, it's curfew, go to bed, you guys need to be up my sundown, we got other soldiers keeping an eye on the Titans tonight," levi sighs.

"Yes sir!" Me and Eren say in unison.

-Timeskip: one month of erens training to just before when Sony and bean are killed-

I cleaned up the horses stall and Levi walks over with a white cloth over his face. He had cleaning supplies in his hands and he sets them down to move the white cloth from his face.

"Hey daiki," he calls out.

I couldn't believe he was calling me by first name. Usually it was brat, kid or cadet. So him saying it made my heart want to burst.

"Hello Levi," I said and pats the dirt off of me.

"Your pretty filthy," he says as his nose scrunches.

"S-sorry Captain.. I'll go shower after I'm done," I reply quickly.

"No go do it now, Eren can finish after he's done with his training," he sighs and picks up his supplies. "You can just use the bathroom in the high ranked scouts sleeping corridors."

I nod quickly and set the rake down then follows Levi to the high ranked corridors and goes to take a shower. Levi waits outside and I strip and takes a quick shower before getting out and realized I didn't have clothes. I wrap a towel around my waist and steps out.

"Um Captain, is it possible for you to get me clothes," I asked.

He turns and looks at me and his face flushed red.

•{LEVI}•

Holy shit. His body was still wet and slowly dribbled down his stomach. And his black hair was slicked back out of his face. His grey-blue eyes stared down at me and my heart started to pound in my chest. My face warmed up and my vision slowly lowers to his more... Secret parts.