god is dead

God is not dead he is surely alive. He is living on the inside roaring like a lion, roaring like a lion. God's not dead he's surely alive.
How can you say God is dead? Answer these questions: Do you honestly know who made you? Do you know why good things happen to you every day? Do you know why you have breath to breathe? Do you know specifically who woke you up this morning from your sleep? Can you prove right now how the earth was created?
I first started being Christian before I was born. I had a small baptism in the same church I go to now. I'm thinking about being a priest in a Christian church. I really feel like I have a gift for telling God's message. I feel like he chose me to guide God's people.
Life is like a obstacle course, but God tells you to let him be your latch or something that keeps you from falling. You can trust in God because he will always be there for you. Don't think that because he sent your mother in heaven that he doesn't love you. That is a very hard situation to live with. But the truth is this: Gods purpose has already been fulfilled by your mother. Now it's your turn to fulfill your purpose so you can see your mother in heaven. God never leaves you or forgets you. You are loved!