Improvements

((Y/N)'s POV)

I saw pictures of these guys when I was with Carmelita before and know they are here in my house. I thought they were bad guys, but Daddy said that they were not fully bad guys. Sly, Bentley, and Murray were thieves who would steal from other thieves, so they wouldn't steal from us. Carmelita still says that they are criminals and I need to stay away from them. I still promised to sleep with Ashlen, but instead of in the basement, we went to my room and had to sleep close to each other on my bed. I tried to hold her extra tight to keep her from falling off the bed, but she held me tighter while still looking bothered. It happened when Rivet showed the girls something. 

(Y/N)-Are you ok?

Ashlen-I'm fine. I... Something just came up and it's very disturbing.

(Y/N)-... Did I do something wrong?

Ashlen-No, you did nothing wrong.

(Ashlen's POV)

To have so many naked pictures of me and the things I was doing or being done to in them makes my stomach turn knowing the public can look them up so easily. Even (Y/N) could find them if he looked up fanart of me online. It's that easy. I held him close to me on this small bed while Carmelita deals with those criminals downstairs and it reminded me of the art that I saw of her.

(Y/N)-You still look mad... How about we play a little game that helps you be less angry?

Ashlen-I don't think a game will make me feel better.

(Y/N)-Well, you don't know until you try. It's super easy. First, take your favorite stuffed animal. Anyone from the pile will be fine and then you tell them why you are angry.

Ashlen-I can't say my problem out loud either.

(Y/N)-Not to me. You whisper it to them and you use your imagination to have them talk to you. You know the game is over when you are not mad anymore or at least feel better. Nobody knows, but the two of you.

This sounded more like a bootleg therapy move than a game, but I guess I can't vent out to him... I picked an animal that reminded me most of home and (Y/N) covered his ears while snuggling into me... I just need to whisper.

Ashlen-... This... world is extremely perverted. I would not even do a fraction of what I saw myself down alone let alone to the whole world. Me. A general to my people after my evil father was killed... (D/N) knows a lot about us from our 'games', did he see me naked? Did he draw me or try to? What about the others?... (Y/N) would never do such a thing. He's too sweet for that. *whisper*

This was actually working a little and it helped that (Y/N) was snuggling into me while not hearing what I was saying. I did make it talk in my head since I think being crazy or imaginative is the most sane thing right now.

Ashlen-Nobody should be allowed to see me like that if I do not want them to... I bet that father took a peek at all of us before he met his wife. (Y/N) saw the others and was about to get in a bath with me, but it was nothing lewd. He is just a child and he is so sweet he helped us stay here. Now he is snuggling innocently like you are not the terrifying leader born from a tyrant... It feels nice to be treated like this for a change... Maybe they still owe me for saving their son. *whisper*

I thought about it and if he saw any other lady naked on that laptop. Going to a club or brothel is one thing, but to do this to everyone is disgusting. I tapped on (Y/N) and he uncovered his ears and looked up at me with a smile.

 I tapped on (Y/N) and he uncovered his ears and looked up at me with a smile