INTRODUCTION

Hey there!
So here is my first book and first work
'UNTIL IT'S YOU' which unfolds the hate and love story of MANVI SIKHAWAT and VEDANSH RAI SINGHANIA.

She is fire and He is ocean who were never ment to be together but the destiny surely had some other plans for them .

Both of them are the most powerful and successful business man and woman of India and business rivalries. But a invisible thread of there dark past and the mafia world from which they belong to ties them together .

She is His to be loved and protected.

He is well aware of his past,the mafia world and the promise he has made to his father
While She doesn't have a hint to her past and the power she upholds.

Will there be pure Hate between each other or love will make it's way through them!?

Will she ever get to know about her past!?

And what about His promise to his father ?

To unfold all these questions let's embark the journey of MANVI SIKHAWAT and VEDANSH RAI SINGHANIA.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This book contains dark content like mafia world,murder,mature romance,mention of blood.If by any chance you find this book triggering then please do no mind to skip reading.

P.s:-please ignore the grammatical mistake and words as English is not authors mother tongue.

Sammyyy💗