• Chapter 4 [🌶️]

• This chapter contains sexual acts. •
• Be advised. •

*

MARILYNN

SLEEPING QUARTERS, SOCIETY HOUSEHOLD

I fumble with the latch, finally managing to lock the door after a few seconds. She's all over me, pinning me to to the door, feeling every curve of my body.

She's rough. Just how I like it.

She practically rips off my robe, tossing it aside. Her eyes were filled with hunger and lust.

"You're so perfect." She muttered, tracing the lace of my bra.
She unclasped it, letting it join my robes on the floor.

She cupped my breasts, her fingers rubbing over the peak of it repeatedly. "Luci..." I gasped as she pinched them softly.

"Tell me what you want."

No, not what I want. What I need.

"You, Lucienne. I need you."

"Fuck.. okay listen. Safe word is... pineapples. If something is bothering you, say it. Now, are you okay with me restraining you?" She spoke quickly, she was desperate.

"Yeah... I'm fine with it." I loved it.

As soon as I said that, she began unbuckling her belt. She slid it out of the belt loops and wrapped it around my wrists, basically improvising some make-shift handcuffs. It's like I flipped some sort of switch inside her I already thought I flipped.

My thighs clenched; I was probably sopping wet down there. Probably isn't the right word. I am wet. All for her.

My breath hitched as she took my nipple into her mouth, sucking and licking fervently. "You're gonna drive me crazy..." I sighed, but abruptly, she stopped. "Don't stop now." I whined. She looked behind her, then at me. "Come, let's move. It'll be difficult to do this standing up..."

She guided me to the bed, making sure I was comfortable when I laid down, then she shifted her position, moving below me. She hooked the waistband of my panties, sliding them down my legs.

"Mm." She leaned forward, her breath tickling my ear. "I wanna see how you taste... how you feel clenching around my fingers." She whispered, her hand resting just right above it.

This is all happening so damn fast.

"You wanna feel it, right? Then hurry up..." I pleaded, shifting slightly. "Patience, love." The pet name caused butterflies to start buzzing around in my stomach, like there wasn't enough.

She finally moved her finger lower, rubbing my clit slowly.

She kissed me passionately, her finger now slipping between my slick folds. She teased my entrance before she pushed it in softly.

"You're tight. I'll let you adjust. Tell me when you're ready." She muttered, continuing her onslaught of kisses as I adjusted. After a few seconds, I spoke up, "okay, I'm ready."

Her finger curled inside me, moving in and out. Her technique, the way she did it was hypnotizing.

I moaned when she added another finger, my eyelids fluttering closed. It was sensational.
Her fingers. Her lips. Her tongue. Her hands. Gosh, I was loving it so much I couldn't think straight, not that I was straight. I was seeing stars.

I bucked my hips up, my breath becoming heavier and heavier. "Please, Lucienne. Go faster." I begged.

She kissed my neck, speeding up, pushing me close to the edge. I writhed helplessly under her.
"Amour, I'm close." I gasped.
"I know, but you can't cum until I say so."