Chapter Five

It's been a few weeks and Jays condition has been worsening. At the monostary all of the ninja are seated in Wu's scroll room.

"Where is he?!" Nya sobs.

"Don't worry Nya, we will find him." Kai says as he hugs Nya. Nya begins to sob into Kais chest.

"W,what if he-he's dead?" Nya cries.

"He's not, as I said we will him Nya." Kai tells Nya in a comforting tone.

"Okay so, Pixal has found an unfamiliar ship just past the shoreline." Lloyd explains.

"Today we will go out and explore that ship. It might be the one Jays in." Lloyd finishes. Cole nods as he narrows his eyebrows ready to go on the search for his best friend. Nya falls asleep in Kais lap as she sobs in her sleep.

"She really misses him..." Kai mutters.

"I mean they are Yin and Yang?" Lloyd answers.

"You two should stay here... for Nyas sake." Lloyd mutters.

"But-" kai starts.

"I agree with Lloyd. Nya staying back would be for the best." Zane interrupts. Kai nods understanding what they are saying.

"I'm going to take Nya to her an Jays shared room. I'll stay in there with here." Kai explains. Everyone nods in understanding. 

Everyone leaves and Kai shuts Nyas door. He sets Nya on her side of the bed.

"I love you little sis, don't you ever forget that." Kai says as he kisses Nyas cheek. He stands up and notices the huge mess in the shared room.

"I'll help you clean this aswell." Kai laughs quietly. The fire ninja starts to pick up the dirty clothes off the floor and place them in the dirty clothes hamper.

"This should go up here, to be safe!" Kai whispers as he places Nyas earings on the desk with her other jewelry. Some time passes and Kai doesn't hear anything from the rest of the ninja. Kais mind gets clouded on what could have happened to them. *what if they are dead?* and *did they find Jay?*. Nya whimpering breaks Kai out of his thoughts.

"Nya?" Kai mumbles as he looks to Nya. Nya would be seen softly crying and hugging a pillow.

"Goodmorning sis!" Kai says trying to cheer her up. Nya doesn't respond, she only continues on with her crys.

"Don't worry Nya we will find him! The others are out right now looking Jay." Kai says in a comforting tone. Just the name Jay makes Nya start to sob again.

"Shhh... it's okay.." Kai says sitting on the bed hugging Nya tightly. 

With the other ninja they are next to where the ship is floating. They can hear screams of terror and pain in a familiar voice ahead.

"I,is that?" Coke asks.

"It's Jay.." Lloyd mumbles, tears in his eyes. They all start to sneak toward the ship. Zane is the first one onto the ship. The moon glistens in the night sky projecting a light onto the ship. They all freeze as they all hear the screaming stop. Time passes and they finally find the room that Jay is in. As they open the door They all freeze. Drethian is stood infront of an unconscious Jay.

"WHO ARE YOU? GET OUT OR ILL MAKE YOU!" Drethian screams. Lloyd charges at Drethian and serves a kick to his side. Drethian attempts to grab Lloyd leg but Lloyd punches his neck. Drethian coughs in pain as his eyes glow green. Lloyds stands back, afraid of what is happening. Drethian looks to Lloyd with glowing eyes. Lloyd can see the fury in his eyes. Lloyd remembers what Wu told them earlier, to not get afraid or else he will get stronger. Drethian pickles up Lloyd by the neck and throws him powerfully across the room. Drethian charges at the others as they dodge his attack. Zane runs up from behind as Cole runs from in-front. Cole punches Drethian in the nose as Zane kicks him in the back. Drethian falls to the ground after some time fighting and falls unconscious. Cole runs to Jay and picks him up.

"What happened to him..." Cole says with tears in his eyes.

"Let's just get going and take care of Jay!" Lloyd says in pain as Zane helps Lloyd walk out and they all start towards the monostary.

They are all now in the living room of the monastery, tending to Jays wounds. Kai and is helping Lloyd with his injury's and the others are focusing on Jay. Zane walks away to get more bandages when Jay starts to shake.

"Jay?" Cole asks. "What's going on?

Jay is shaking and his eyes are rolling in the back of his head.

"This is a seizure!" Nya explains. Coles eyes go wide as he jumps up and goes to grab Zane. As Cole is in the other room Nya can see a tear fall down Jays face.

"Shhh....sweetie it's going to be okay. I'm here." Nya comforts Jay. As Cole and Zane come back into the room Zane helps Jay while Nya comforts him through the Seizure. Two minutes pass and the seizure finally ends. Once it ends Jay starts to cry. Nya pulls him into a hug while playing with his hair.

"Shhh... you're so brave. It's okay." Nya says. As Nya plays with his hair he falls asleep and they finish tending to his wounds.