twenty three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After your patrol that left you exhausted, you were back in your dorm by 11am, changing into the costume that they had given you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After your patrol that left you exhausted, you were back in your dorm by 11am, changing into the costume that they had given you. You thought it was ugly, yet others thought it was cute.

After putting out the outfit, and some shoes, you decided to leave your curls out, letting them hang effortlessly.

With a clutch in hand, you were out the door, rushing towards where the concert would be held. Once you went in, it had been utter chaos, your classmates running around in a frenzy

"Has anyone seen Y/N?" Jiro called.

"Just got here!" you called.

Your classmates stopped to look at you, many shocked you were late, others not caring as they went on to continue preparing

"Girl, where have you been?" mina whined , pulling you into a hug

" i had patrol at 4am... just got out like an hour ago. Is Katsuki here? I need him to replace the strings on my guitar"

Mina nodded, dragging you over to the blonde, who sat in a corner, hitting his drumsticks against his leg while he listened to music

"Hey, how'd you sleep? I'm sorry i left abruptly but hopefully my message on how to get out was easy to read?" you plopped next to him, waiting for Mina to bring your guitar, the nee strings in your pants pocket.

"Tch. I knew you had fucking work... I slept fine and they were fucking easy enough" the boy mumbled.

Even though you couldn't see it, he was nervous, and the Katsuki Bakugo was never nervous! He planned something for you , yet all that was left was to execute it.

"Heres your guitar , Y/N!" Mina winked at Katsuki , strutting away to command a quick run through of the dance before you could even say thanks.

"Can you fix my strings?" you questioned, him obliging your request without words.

You watched intently, as he walked you through his process of applying new strings , making sure they were tight and ready to go. At some point , you two began to talk about anything and everything for the next hour, waiting for show time to arrive.

"Break a leg" you winked, taking your place at the microphone set up, the curtains still closed.

the rest of your class began to take places, whether it was to dance, put on effects, or to play an instrument/sing.

"And heres a performance by UA'S class 1A!" an announcer stated, a round of applause occurring as the curtains opened .

"Hit it!" you called, the sound of drumsticks hitting together filling your ears.