Chapter 1, Love at First Sight

Rantaro was seated outside, his cheeks pushing up against the wooden bench. He gazed upon a pulchritudinous purple-haired kitten. His face felt blazing hot, flushed with a red complexion.

She had fair skin and long, dark plum hair. Her eyes were a sparkling gray-mauve color, they'd hypothesized Rantaro. She wore a nurse outfit, adorned with a square bandage on her knee. She was absolutely gorgeous, the perfect kitten for Rantaro to tame.

The mysterious maiden had drifted her gaze over to Rantaro. The kitten blushed deeply, seeing Rantaro stare longingly into her gray orbs. Both Homo sapiens snapped their necks away from each other, embarrassed about their actions. Though, they both had slightly missed each others gaze upon them.

Rantaro craned his neck back to were his kitten was, but his wifau disappeared from the setting.

His bros, Kokichi and Shuichi met up with him, both of them slapping their bahookies onto thy bench. The trio was known as the Lil Acid Drinkers. Kokichi's nickname was Arson because he had a fetish for committing arson. Shuichi's gang name was Bloody Luigi because he liked Mario Brothers, but was also on a killing spree. And Rantaro.. the leader.. was known as The Captain Willie. This was because his favorite uncle died from a man named Captain Willie.

 This was because his favorite uncle died from a man named Captain Willie

Arson walloped the top of Captain Willie's head to gain his attention. Rantaro moaned from the hit, making him conscious once again.

"Nghhh..! What was that for?!" Rantaro yelled, his eyes flickered black and red, a way of showing his aggressive emotions to the world.

"You were ignoring us you dipshit!" Kokichi stated.

"Ah, Rantaro, is something bothering you?" Shuichi asked, concerned for his friend's unusual mental state.

"Oh it's nothing.." Captain Willie responded, pulling out his Samsung Galaxy 8S to scroll on Tinder in an attempt to find his lover.

"The fuck you on tinder for you look like a fuck boy, you don't need tinder you itty bitty bitchlet." Kokichi expressed.

Rantaro orbs started to shimmer, noticing that he had found his sugarbaby on Tinder. Immediately he swiped left. He sat there, considering how long it would take for his sugarmama to accept.

Xiao, Shuichi's little brother, started to shit himself viciously. He was a vulnerable little kitten in front of all these people.

"Xiao, did you do an oopsie? It starting to smell a little peculiar over here.." Shuichi whispered into Xiao's ear, the scent overwhelming everyone. It smelt rancid, Celestia Lu👮denberg had slowly drifted under the water because of the smell.

"Brother, I had an accident.." Xiao whimpered.

"Xiao, I want you to go change your undergarments for me, okay?" Shuichi said, then Xiao got up and waddled into the school. "I'm so proud of my little brother." 👦

"Let's go grab some grub from sneakers.👟 I'm 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 hungry!" Kokichi proclaimed, rubbing his tum tum vertically to express his emotion of hunger.

The threesome trotted into the building.