Moments with the crew

(Just fillers until I can actually write a full chapter)

(Another timeskip because......🕺🏽I'll stop after this one😁)

It's been at least one month since Samara and Seth met. Seth has still not brung up the Imprint talk with her. Samara and Leah have been talking a lot more like they used too.

Which is how Samara knows about the Imprint thing. Leah got really energetic one day and slipped up when she was yapping about a bunch of nothing. Samara is now just waiting for Seth to tell her.

Jacob has toned down on trying to get back with Samara but it's still clear he wants her back. He's been distancing himself from Isabella even though she has already forgot him because she has Edward.

Jared still hasn't found out who kicked him in the shin that night Samara and Seth first met and has been plotting ever since.

—————————————————————-

"Guys!-who ate all my powered donuts?! I just brought them today!" Samara groaned as she walked into her living room. The pack of mutts (except for sam and Jacob) and Seth were sitting down watching tv. All of them looked at her except Quil.

"It wasn't me, I only eat chocolate donuts" Jared exclaimed before looking at Paul. "You can stop looking at me, I didn't eat em" Paul and Jared looked towards Seth who sat across from them.

"Now you guys know I didn't eat them damn donuts-Ow!" Seth yelped as he rubbed the back of his head. "You been hanging with Samara too much." Leah mumbled as she shook her head. "I didn't eat them either, maybe it was Embry" Embry snapped his head towards Leah so fast he might have well broke it.

"I don't even like powered donuts! Unless they're homemade" Embry scoffed and crossed his arms.

"My apologies Mr.fancy" Leah rolled her eyes. Everyone turned towards Quil once they realized he hadn't spoke. Usually he defends himself first before anyone else can.

"Quil.." quil stiffened before saying "Guys whoever ate the Donuts needs to own up. It's like totally not even funny" Leah let out a small laugh before covering her mouth. "I mean come on guys, she probably worked really hard to get those-."

"I just walked into the store and picked a bag-" Samara mumbled. "Like come on guys, just fess up already" Quil spoke as he still faced away from them.

"Quil...did you eat my donuts?" Samara spoke slowly as she stepped closer to the him. "...no...why would I do that" it looked like he was wiping something off his face before he turned around. Although it didn't look like he wiped much.

Once he turned around Jared and Paul immediately looked away and pursed their lips. Seth, Embry and Leah however kept looking and broke out in laughter as they took in Quil's appearance.

"What?, why's everyone laughing? I didn't eat them..swear" Quil smiled nervously. Quil looked like the equivalent of a bowl full of flour. He had powdered sugar all over his mouth, nose, shirt, hands and somehow his hair.

Samara deadpanned while looking at Quil. "Quil, I told you guys not to touch them!" Quil panicked before trying to blame someone else. "It was Paul! He said they were for everyone!" Paul quickly looked at them and shook his head.

"I did not! I didn't even see where the donuts were at!" Paul pleaded his case to Samara. "Then what's that right there!" Quil pointed at Paul's shirt. Paul looked down before looking up in confusion when he didn't see anything only to get slapped with a powdered hand.

"See! He ate them too" Quil gave a closed mouth smile towards Samara. Samara sighed before walking away from them all. Seth got up still laughing and walked behind Samara.

He'd grown rather used to following her around like a cute puppy. "Guys-"

"Don't even...you can run home." Paul scoffed before going back to what he was doing before Samara came in. Leah and Embry were still laughing, causing Jared to panic as they both were very red.

"He looks like Mr.clean if he had hair!" Leah wheezed before hitting Embry while she did so. Embry laughter slowly dialed down when Leah kept hitting him.

"Damn-hey!quit it! Stop!" Embry cries of help went unheard as Leah kept laughing.

"Jacob just posted a really disturbing thirst trap.."

-—————————————————————-
🤍S&S🤍