18

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

tonight.

marcella

The ultimate homecoming level, dress shopping. Madi, Isabel and I were all thoroughly searching for out HOCO dresses. We had done our fair share of online shopping and in person, but currently, we were waiting for Madi to decide on her dress.

I decided myself on a black dress with a fun fluff at the bottom, while isa chose a white dress and Madi chose a black dress.

Once we arrived home, I made a coffee for myself, placing it down on the kitchen island to check my phone. I scroll on a suit website, looking for something Marc could wear. He told me I could pick it out for him since he really didn't mind anything. I took a sip of my coffee when I see the perfect suit.

I immidiately set my coffee down and sprint towards and up the stairs. "MARRCCCC!" I yell out, I get to his room, opening the door and shoving my phone in his face, "WHAT DO YOU THINK!" I ask excitedly

"That's great! I'll wear it," he takes my phone from my hand and scrolls down the online page, observing all the information about the suit.

"Thank Jesus I was getting so tired of looking for a suit." I let out a relieved sigh, taking back my phone as he handed it to me, seeing he had already selected his size.

"What are you wearing to homecoming mar?" he asks before I exit his bedroom door.

"You'll find out!" I say with a grin on my face.

My phone was blowing up as I wake up from my nap, I grab it off the nightstand and squint my eyes at the bright screen infront of my just awoken eyes. I see the notification from the family group chat, mom saying that they would be home tonight.

I excitedly scrambled to unlock my phone, quickly opening the groupchat. I send a big 'YAYYYY' to the group chat, expressing my happiness that my parents would be back home safely. I jump out of bed and run to Pablo's room, knowing he would be asleep since it was 10 pm and this boy does not play about his sleep.

I burst through the door, "PABLO!!!!" I let out, getting no response back. I run over to his bad and shake him, trying to wake him up from his deep ass sleep.

"whhaattt." he mumbles into his pillow, discouraged since I had woken him up from his beauty sleep.

"Parents are coming back tonight!!" I announce to him in a happy tone,

"For real?" he mumbles through his pillow again, not matching my energy.

"YESS! now please at least act excited with me!" I joke,

"yayy." he mumbles again in a sarcastic tone, only this time he lifts his head from his pillow. it's not that hes not happy for mom and dad to be home, he's just grumpy when woken up. like how old are you again?

I leave the room to go inform Marc, jogging down the hallway and opening his door, "MAR-" I'm stopped by the room being without Marc. It's about to be eleven at night, where is he? I check the bathroom, downstairs, upstairs and no sign of marc in the house.

I walk to the sliding doors in the kitchen that lead outside, opening them and stepping out. I immidately feel the cool breeze against my skin, using the moonlight to guide my eyes though the darkness.

I look around, seeing Marc by the pool, sitting on the concrete.

"marc! what are you doing?" I say as I walk over to him.

He turns around and looks at me, smiling when he sees me. "Nothing much now, I was practicing for a bit, but it got too dark." he speaks and I look over to see a soccer ball right next to him.

I walk closer and sit beside him, "Parents are coming home tonighht!" I happily say to him.

He smiles, "I know, I saw the message!"

"so, I'm guessing the house is gonna be much more peaceful now that guiu will be in his own home." I say jokingly.

"Hey you're not getting rid of me that easy!" He replies and we bicker about some other things. I will miss him. He's still gonna be around obviously, but he won't be here every day like now, which makes me a bit sad.

The loud silence embraces us as we sit peacefully, comforted by eachothers presence. I lay my head on his shoulder, grabbing his hand and holding it closely with mine.

hi guys sorry for no updates but I'm on spring break now so yay!! also not proofread

I started watching criminal minds again because I watched the whole show like two years ago and I Loved it so muchhh

ALSO MARCS ROOTS ARE COMING BACK GUYS LETS PRAY HE JUST GROWS IT OUT AND NEEVER GOES NEAR SCISSORS OR THOSE HAIR CUTTING THINGYS EVER AGAIN

okay bye now ily, vote and comment or whatever u want!!