the one I submitted to my teach

Finals are finally over I'm packing my bags to go to Kate's cabin in Laydon with some friends it was a great idea since we've been stressed out over finals and I heard about an abandoned town near the cabin. It made me feel thrilled and more excited thinking about it made me smile but it also made me feel anxious it'll be more thrilling and fun to explore the town Kate and the others picked me up and we arrived at the cabin it was already night.

I was over my phone when I heard a sound outside I glanced at the window it was pretty dark, maybe it was a squirrel until I noticed a black figure staring right at me. I looked over to my friends if their pranking me but they were all asleep and when I looked back it was gone I mumbled to myself "I should sleep I'm seeing things" but I couldn't help but smile as I slept.

"Hey Marion! morning" Lilian said i saw John looking around as if he was scared. It was odd, I sat up and asked, "Where's Kate" Ignoring John's unusual behaviour. Lilian replied "Oh Kate went to the river to chill" Marion smiled and got ready and a few minutes later, Kate came back and that's when Marion suggested exploring the town nearby they all agreed but John was hesitant
Which irritated me. The figure last night. It's there again- the other looked concerned about Marion's sudden change of expression "Are you okay?" Marion snaps out of it and says "I'm fine. I thought I saw someone, let's go."

As we entered the town, John's behaviour became more suspicious it's odd of him. As I looked around we noticed an old man gardening, Kate asked why his there "Ah sorry must be surprised someone lives here" We nodded and talked about why he was still here he told us that he couldn't leave his home and wife's memory and he was a retired officer he showed us around I noticed john keep glancing at a rundown cabin it's suspicious the other two seem to agree but kate seems to avoid my eyes, Marion as why she's doing so she just brush it off until Marion notice john and kate talking so Marion thought they're having an affair poor Lilian. We went back but I told Lilian to go ahead I'm going to take pictures as for Kate and John they were nowhere to be found they went ahead earlier- wow the sunset Marion took a photo and returned to the cabin just to find John and Lilian arguing I also noticed that Kate isn't in the cabin it's already Dark. John told me Lilian saw him helping Kate and accused them of cheating and Kate walked off marian accepted the explanation of just wanting to sleep cause she was tired from hiking but this past she didn't come back and Marion kept seeing that black figure getting closer to her.

John decided to look for kate but marian was word so she offered to go but lillian didn't want to which made marion smile a little marian's grab something from from the storage and then went to the to find kate suddenly as they were walking a bag cover their head marion panic and start just hitting anything then suddenly suddenly as they were walking a bag cover their head marion panic and start just hitting anything then everything went black and quiet except for the sound of soft footstep on the fallen leaf - ask for john you remember the sound of marion's muffled scream and her hitting john on trees anything i think she scratch me i tried to tell her it was me john but she didn't heard it but suddenly she stopped with a shaky voice if it was me i said yes and she gave me a knife and i held it my suddenly someone tried to hit my head and i stab them i tried to find merriam after i woke up it touched escape and went to the cabin but no when i went to the cabin i found my girlfriend missing please sir help me john and the retired officer sat there then polices arrived and a arrested John he was shock and spotted Marion bleeding and pointed at me then at the rundown cabin and it seems cops tried to stop her but she came close to me and whispered this was a refreshing trip I felt her grin and started crying shouting why would you do that John.

I yelled that it was her but no one would believe me there was evidence indicating that it was me.
I glanced over at Marion who is already staring at me her eyes filled with glee she's insane.