⋆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄? ⋆

“ख़ुदा जाने कि मैं फ़िदा हूँ
ख़ुदा जाने मैं मिट गया
दा जाने ये क्यूँ हुआ है

कि बन गए हो तुम मेरे ख़ुदा”<3

________

Do vote and comment<3

🎀

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆<3

One Month Later 🎐

—A A D Y A ’S  P O V—

I walked through the nearly empty corridors of my school, the echoes of my footsteps bouncing off the walls. School had ended twenty minutes ago, but I’d stayed back for dance practice.

I couldn’t control but smile at the thought of our upcoming tenth-grade party. I was thrilled to be performing, but right now, all I couldn't think about was my friends.

I headed toward the main gate, the school grounds now almost deserted. As I approached, I spotted Afrin, Abhisek, Abir, and Naksh standing near the entrance. But before I could even call out to them, they turned and walked away.

My heart sank as Abir glanced back at me. His gaze lingered, but he didn’t say a word. I felt a heavy sigh escape my lips as I watched them disappear from view.

Mounting my cycle, I pedaled away slowly, feeling the weight of their recent coldness.

For nearly a week, they’d been avoiding me—not just at school, but at coaching too.

Afrin, who used to be my best friend, now sat with Zaid and Naksh in hushed conversations. Even Abir had joined their little group, leaving me on the outside. Whenever I approached, their chatter would abruptly stop, and they’d scatter, leaving me standing alone and confused.

The loneliness was suffocating. I missed them—missed the easy laughter and the way we used to be. I had no idea what I’d done wrong.

Tomorrow, I promised myself, I’d confront them. I had to know why they were treating me like this. Maybe I’d messed up somehow.

********************************************************************************************

The next day, I found myself in my usual seat at coaching, staring out the window. The sky was heavy with clouds, the wind rustling through the trees outside. It was the kind of weather that made me just sit down listening to those old school love songs, with my diary writing or sketching down.