school after 3 months of summer!

James Nguyen A boy just entered 8th grade He is a Vietnamese who has lived in America since he was young lying on the bed with the manga open and lying on his face.
"James! James!" His mother calling him downstair.
She come up and open the door. "Let me guess and stay up all night reading Bl?" she said wake James up.
"Wait what, how did you" James was still half asleep. His mother pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom.
"Son, you had a a giant Gay flag hanging on the wall, and a bookshelf with lots of bl books, now your big boy Quickly take a shower and go to school !" James mom Acting as a passionate mother with her hot inside and cold outside son.
"Hey son what C.ai?" James mom ask.
"Mom! Put my phone down now!" James shouted from the bathroom
"Okay okay, jeez , kids these day dating with Ai instead of real person, weirdo" she said with herself.

James quickly fixed his black curly hair, put on his black hoodie, and put on his Backpack and quickly ran downstairs.

"Catch!" James mom threw the paper bag of breakfast at james, james jumped up to catch it and landed in style.

"Another day another slay" james mom said grab her keys, open the door and walking to her car.

"What will be the music we play in the car today?" James mom ask.

"Um , i dont know, loser baby hazbin hotel?" James said while checking his note book, "mother firgue of a group of friends daily list".

"You've been listening to this song a lot these days. I'm impressed by the way you choose music when you're in a bad mood. So proud that i got a son like this"
She said calmly.

After 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at school.
"Stay off the hook sweetie!" James mom said.

"Mom not the splastoon lines..., nevermind." James said turned around and walked towards the school door.

"always in the same class, it seems we are an inseparable duo, James's best friend " is"Sandra" a girl who likes to listen to kpop music and is introverted, but will act strangely if she is with her best friends or is comfortable with somebody .

"First day back to school after 3 months of summer , What can I do? Hell is forever whatever you like or not..." James said walks with Sandra to class

he bell rang signaling that class had begun. James felt unhappy when his group of friends were separated into a different class.

After a few boring classes, it was finally time for recess. James quickly went to the cafeteria to wait for his group of friends to arrive.

After a long wait and not seeing them, Sandra appeared and said that it was because of their chemistry teacher. they made them stay for 5 minutes but actually it was until the break was over.
then James and Sandra talked for a while and James decided to wander around the school to relax.

While walking, he remembered the unhappy events of grade 7, friends hated each other and began to split into separate groups,

so James knew it wasn't because they couldn't come because they didn't want to come, James always felt it was his fault.

James was stuck in his thoughts when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry, oh i I recognize you!" A tall figure with a smiling face, he helped James stand up.

"I remember when in 7th grade you did some very strange but funny actions when you were with your group of friends.

You were like a mother figure, you often reminded your group of friends about some important rules to keep the girls safe"he said smile widely.

James stood frozen in place, his face red with embarrassment and panic.

"Oh umm , thank..i guess?" I said.
"Anyway my name David nice to meet ya" David said smiles.

he is very tall with tanned skin and black hair On his backpack was the handle of a badminton racket.

"It's a coincidence because we're in the same class! I sat right next to you but you didn't notice, your eyes looked lifeless...?" He said.
James still stunned in his mind with gay panic.

Yuh Deadline from my school is coming fast so I can only write this much
I will make chapter 2 if i have free times.
Even though this will be flop as hell