valentine's 2

"jisung please," the ferret boy practically begged.

"no, we told you his parents are strict! we don't even know his instagram, he wouldn't want us to give out information about him to someone he doesn't even know" jisung shook his head. hyunjin's eyes widened "he doesn't know me?"

"he doesn't know anything that happens in school or who is who. he knows me and ji, he knows science and laws and maths, that's it." felix shrugged as he eats his brownies.

hyunjin sighed, sitting back. then an idea came in his mind.

"hold on! you two like my friends,"

"changbin and minho hyung?" jisung arched a brow "we do" felix nodded.

"do you want their numbers?"

the twins' eyes lit up, but they did not want to show it. this might be the first time they were actually smart.

"you're trying to trade." their eyes narrowed as they both crossed their arms.

hyunjin frowns a little, "please,"

"okay" they shrug.

hold on, that was too easy. hyunjin thought to himself, but shook it off. "so, tomorrow's valentine's day and i want to give seungmin something, but i don't know what he likes.."

"we'll make you a list" felix chuckled, taking a pen and paper out of his bag and began scribbling down.

not only did he write seungmin's likes, he also wrote his birthday, time of birth, what he wanted to be when he was little, what he wants to be now and what he plans on doing, what clothes he likes to wear, his underwear brand-

"tmi" hyunjin said and felix looked up to the older. "what, don't want it?" "how do you know all that but you don't even know his instagram..?"

"he's specific and picky so it's easy to know his likes and dislikes" jisung shrugged as he watched his other half writing. "come to think of it he rarely wears dark coloured clothings" "he says it makes him feel gloomy"

"how long have you guys been friends..?" the pink haired asked as a joke while sipping on his juice. he assumed they're childhood friends.

"it's not been long, we became friends last year"

and so he choked.

-

seungmin sat across hyunjin, awkwardly, neither of them touching their food. they could feel stares, why were the nerd and the campus crush eating together today? the two stayed really quiet, since hyunjin didn't want to mess anything up by saying something stupid, and seungmin honestly did not know what to say.

but it was way too awkward.

"h-how did you know what i like?" he stuttered out, though he knew the answer already. he only had two friends anyway. "i didn't want to guess anything, i asked felix and jisung.."

"oh." the puppy boy simply nodded. "a-and.. how.. why do you like me?"

those were not supposed to come out. how do i take words back?

"i-i mean, like i don't think we've even met, and-"

"i don't even know what to say first on that, really.. i admire you. you're always on top of the class, you're the best student in senior and you have a kind soul. everyone you talk to, they don't end up feeling awkward or uncomfortable. though i've never talked to you before.. and you're.. pretty" the ferret boy blushed. "and i found you interesting, so i want to know more about you"

"can i get to know you first before i say yes..?" seungmin asked, looking up at the pink haired boy, to which he blushed. both of their faces were flushed red and hyunjin smiled a bit "of course you can"

seungmin smiles and nods. "okay."

"okay.."

-

later in the evening, seungmin is contemplated on whether he should tell his parents or not. he was starting to genuinely like the ferret boy, but he was also scared of saying yes to him without his parents' permission. but he feared if he asked them, they wouldn't allow him so.

after helping his mother set up the table, the family sat down and began to eat. as usual dinner was quiet with occasional small talks between his parents and the sound of utensils clinking against each other.

the puppy boy then decides to ask them, and so he takes a deep breath and speaks, "mom, dad.."

their attention shifts towards him, so did his sister's. "hm?" his mother hums as she continues to eat and listen to her son.

he lets out a sigh,

"um, so.. i'm eighteen this year.. and i think.. i want a romantic relationship now,"

they each raised a brow at his statement, but lets him continue.

"t-there's someone in my year who's interested in me, a-and i'm interested in them, too-"

"yeah, go ahead" his mom shrugs and his dad nods as well, casually continuing to eat.

the puppy boy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "hold on you're supposed to be strict-"

"yeah, why are you allowing him.." yoonie nods from the doorway and they all look over at her. she raises a brow and gets uncomfortable so she leaves the kitchen.

seungmin turns back to his parents, "are you guys being for real..?"

"yeah," his father nods "you're mature now. we trust you would choose someone nice, just.. don't let them hurt you or distract you. your finals are in two months."

"but we'll have to meet this person soon," his mother added.

he lets out a relieved sigh and nods, "i'll talk to him.."

"him?! it's a boy?" his sister asks, "i never knew you were interested in boys.."

"we never knew he was interested in anyone,"

"well true,"

-