him or me

Then next day...

You wake up and saw Minnie and went near maya and said.

Y/n:-lets eat..

Maya:-can you help me to change her dress.. so I can arrange the table

Y/n:-i will do, you can arrange the table

You made her wear a dress and you all eated the food..

Y/n:-can we go ??

Maya:-yeah sure..

Maya dropped her daughter at the neighborhood and you guys went to the meeting and the meeting was successful and you were relieved.. you told her to do the transfer of the amount and went to the village.

Y/ns pov

I am missing him soo much I can't wait to see him.. i love him a lot but how can I say this to maa and papa.

End of y/ns pov

Different thoughts were disturbing you you went to dadi's home. Dadi welcomed you and gave you drink you saw taehyung coming after bath water dripping to his lips slowly..he was wearing trousers and a see through shirt You took him to upstairs when you saw Tia looking at him...

Y/n:-what are you doing??

Tae:-.......

Y/n:-speak something, are you mad??

Tae:-what should I be doing??
{Cold tone}

You know how to calm his coldness.
You looked to his eyes only telling i love you to him you went near his cheek and was about to kiss him but he pushed you.

Tae:-just move, i have to go downstairs..

He said and was about to go downstairs.. but you stopped him.

Y/n:-tae, why did you pushed me??

Tae:-can you just go ?? I have to change my dress...

This was enough for you..
You went out with tears in your eyes, you went to abhi and cried.he comforted you.. taehyung was seeing this all ,when you went to abhi his possessiveness increased a lot..

After a while you went downstairs for lunch.your mom saw you and asked you.

Y/m:-y/n are you sick??

Y/n:-a little maa....

Y/m:-wait let me check..

Your mom checked your temperature

Y/m:-you are burning hot..

Y/n:-i didn't sleep yesterday that's all..

Didi:-then don't eat this i will bring you porridge..

You are looking taehyung in every glance he was just eating his food.. he asked..

Tae:-where is Tia??

Y/f:-she will come and stay here after tomorrow..

Tae:-oh okk..

You were burning in jealous and you don't like his behavior. You felt like so heartbreaking..After dinner you went to taehyungs room..

Y/n:-what is happening to you??Why are you this mad?? What did I do wrong?? I can't live without you.

Suddenly abhi was calling you from outside and you was about to go but taehyung stopped you by holding your hand and asked you

Tae:-him or me??