ONE

WARNING! It can be bad language in this chapter!

"Vamos Jules! We need to leave! The jet is going to take off soon! I don't want to miss it!" Clara said as she removed the covers from my body and threw it on the floor.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CLARA!" I yelled as I covered my underwear with a pillow.

"Don't be a jerk and get dressed instead! Leo is waiting for us at the airport! He is going to kill you if you are late!" She said before disappearing out of the room to take all the bags down to the car. I just rolled my eyes and packed the last things before getting dressed. After that I left my room to take my shoes on and lock the front door. Then I left the apartment, took the elevator down and walked up to my car to see that Clara was already sitting in there. So jumped in to the driver seat, started the engine and we drove off to the airport while listening to some music. I parked the car and sent to a friend where I parked it so he and his girlfriend could come and pick it up later. After that we left the car, walked through the airport and met up with Enea who looked extremely stressed out.

"Nini! My man!"

"I hate when you call me that!" Enea said before we gave each other a hug then he gave Clara a kiss that made me disgust and made puke noises. They just laughed and we started walking over where Leo and the jet was waiting for us. Leo was looking extremely irritated and stressed but he started smiling when he finally saw us. He hugged Enea then Clara but then he just turned to me and sighed.

"Please tell me that you didn't overslept again" Leo sighed. I just smiled awkwardly before he just shake his head and we entered the jet and sat down. Then Leo started talking about the strategy and showed me how the new bikes would look like because I was sick that they showed everyone this season bike. It looked incredible and dangerous. I just smiled before I turned my head and looked out through the window before closing my eyes. Few minutes late we were finally in Qatar and we left the airport to take a cab to our hotel before me and Enea would meet up with some other drivers and go to a restaurant. After I got in to my room, I threw myself on the bed and fell immediately asleep. But I woke up later to that someone was knocking on my door so I jumped out of bed and walked up to the door to unlock it.

"Are you fucking serious? Mamma Mia! We are supposed to meet the others in fifteen minutes!" Enea said as he slammed his head before entering my room to help me get changed. Then after we were done, we left my room and the hotel to walked to the restaurant. When we got there we saw that not everyone was there just Luca and Brad so we just breath out and walked up to them.

"Binder! Marini!"

"Oh hi guys. Thought you Jules would be last to show up" Brad smiled as he gave both me and Enea a big hug.

"Yea, I thought so too but guess we both were wrong" I laughed before I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me jump a little. Then I turned around to see Jack standing there with a big smile on his face. After that Fabio Quartararo, Francesco, Marco, the Marquez brothers and Fabio Di Giannantonio also showed up so now everyone was here and we walked in to the restaurant. We got a table, sat down and started talking about what we had done over the winter break while looking at the menu. Then we ordered some good food and drinks before continued talking about everything and nothing.

"So Jules!" Jack said while he slammed his hands on the table that made everyone jump. "Have you started seeing anyone yet?"

"Não" I answered while taking a sip from my drink.

"What! What a big surprise" Enea joked as he just looked at me with a smile.

"Very funny Nini!" I said and just rolled my eyes.

"So you going to stay single your whole life. Never try to be in a relationship with someone?"

"I have been in a relationship idiota!"

"Jorge doesn't count as a relationship!"

"Que? No not Martin! We were only friends who slept with each other! Did you guys already forget about Atlas? The shy Norwegian guy I had"

"Yes! Of course we had forgotten about him! He was never on your races! We never met him and you guys were a secret until a week before you guys broke up!" Luca said before our food finally arrived and we could finally eat. It went extremely quiet until Jack slammed his knife on the table before pointing it at me.

"But seriously. Are you sure you not having someone in mind that you secretly have a crush on?"

"Yes! And can you please stop pointing the knife at me! You scaring the shit out of me"

"Yes of course. Sorry about that mate" Jack said while putting the knife down on the table and took a sip from his glass. Everyone just laughed and I just shake my head and smiled while continued to eat my dinner. After the dinner Jack went to pay for everything while the rest of us left the restaurant. After Jack had joined us, Enea and I said goodbye to everyone then started walking back to our hotel to get some rest before tomorrow. We had press conference, interview and other stuff that was going on tomorrow so it was extremely busy day and we needed a good night sleep to survive. When we arrived at the hotel and got outside of my room, we said good night to each other and Enea left to go to his room where Clara was probably waiting for him. I just unlocked my door and walked in while I felt that my phone vibrated so I picked it up while closing the door. I had a notification from a group on Snapchat one of my friends had named Idiots and bitches with sweets

serahartxoxo have add owen01moonblack to the group
[The Mom] I want everyone to meet my cousin Owen from my British side of my huge family!
[The Bad Twin] Welcome Owen!
[The Jerk] WTF Sera! You can't just add someone to this group before talking to me!
[The Mom] But Ethan said I could!
[The Jerk] WTH PENDRAGON!
[The Nerd] What? Owen is nice! I have met him a few times and he actually pretty cool!
[The Jerk] Whatever! I guess he can be here. Welcome Owen!
[Owen] Thanks Caleb
[The Good Twin] I hope you guys know that he have seen everything you wrote about him
[The Jerk] Yeah. Sorry about that Owen
[Owen] It's okay
[The Princess] Don't listen to Caleb. He just a big dickhead sometimes.
[The Jerk] HEY! That's fucking rude Aurora!
[The Bad Twin] But it's true Cal!
[The Jerk] Shut up Jules! Shouldn't you be asleep by the way?"
[The Good Twin] Yes he should! So put the fucking phone down Juju
[The Bad Twin] Yeah yeah whatever Coco

I texted before I turned my phone off and got undressed before jumping in to the bed. Took a long deep breath before closing my eyes and fell asleep but woke up a hour later to that someone called me. I rubbed my eyes and answered the phone. It was just Leo who wanted to inform me about my first interview tomorrow. After that we hung up and I fell asleep almost immediately.