Deal or no Deal

Tim's girlfriend Amber 18 wants Tim to graduate school she noticed how hard it's been for him so she come up with an idea. That idea was that she would diaper him until his grades improved. After dating Tim for the last few months Amber noticed how much of a little kid he could be. Overall this wasn't an issue for her in fact she found it cute at times. However she also knew Tim's been having a hard time with his schoolwork. One day while Tim was out she sneaked into his place and went on his laptop. There she went through his search history hoping to found a way to help him. While it seemed normal she noticed a few searches for adult diapers, ABDLs and other things similar to that.

Happy with what she found, Amber decided to make her plan she would comfort Tim with an offer if he does his homework and his grades go up then she would diaper him. But how would she confront him she can't just say she went through his history. Maybe she could bring it up in a way where he tells her. Just then she received a text from Tim "Can we talk at your place later?" Amber replied with a "sure" as she quickly made her way to her place. Around 4pm Tim arrived and the two started talking when.. Tim broke some shocking news.