welcome new players

I want y'all to meet someone.

Open your eyes player please remember your night.

Y/n

You press and shirt on your computer

Welcome to the new update version of this video game.

It must be very confused about everything about this game.

In this game you don't have decisions or choices you have to make it to the end to survive.

Welcome to your new home.

Suddenly your computer to suck you into it you seconds until I can print a screen now.

You realize you suck you cry out for help someone came and hear your cries.

You looked up at this mysterious person he said he'd be alone for so many years you never seen or heard at you before he call you a human

Can you tell her your name is Y/n

He said he not seen a monsters or humans before in this universe he normally stays by himself he don't remember he had a brother.

You told him you want to help him out.

But he said you been laying here for many years.

He been waiting for a day someone will fall down so he can help them out.

He was happy to see you he rushed over there and got you a hook and you told him back up you're not a hooker he looks back at you and said sorry and I mean to do that it's just nothing nobody before down in the underground no one even stays down here no more they left me down here if you wanted to cover the underground I called the message trusted ruins after they left I decided to Florida everything to make something Brandon not even walk through the following me be careful the underground that used to be like it used to be beautiful full with monsters and humans they live together in harmony until the human decide to delete the underground to get in the sky and all the monsters something on life and one in the sky suffering him he will take care of his little brother his little brother didn't make it so he went and warning for his brothers for many years and centers he said he love forever but you start laughing at him and you said no no one will forever no humans are monsters you laugh at him he looks like he was dead well humans and monsters will forever just look at me . real for many centuries he starts stuttering.

In real naughty Russell Hill downloads up so you decided to help him out.

He told you he don't want no help no one never came down and help her mouth I gave him a hug her anything you're not seeing her brothers in years he said he lived by herself in it ruins if you want to call that he said.

She said he used to jump around with his younger brother he used to feed his brother and all of that they used to play hide and go seek but I'm a muscle will show down there his own father even said he looked wonderful with his petals in his head.

Dude look at his petals and one of them start speaking to you you freaked out and say you're here talking you're here.

Google say you said no this is not my hair this is my friend it's the only person I talk to no one don't even come down here no more my Creator even forgotten me so right here she decided to make a story for me.

Even though I know she misses me but I don't miss her no more and help me wearing it.

She let me go and go free for her control she told me take care of yourself and she disappeared and I seen her since I miss her it was fun and nice until they happen when everyone start disappearing I realize it was her she was putting pain on her creations so I decided to help her out I started helping her out destroying buildings and stuff to make her pain go away.