Abhimanyu ◇mysterious girl

Prerna was in front of the mirror getting ready for the most awaited meeting. Jai Rajvansh informed her that she would be meeting Ishan with Kabir today as they don't want to delay this any longer, Offcourse the elections are near .Emails about candidate eligibility are out now .
She wanted to look powerful today, she wanted to be the one with upper hand in this situation as always, she wants to enter that house as soon as Possible and live with those people whom she want to destroy from decade. Although some of them seem to nice but you can't judge a book by its cover. The desire for revenge she had since her mother's death. It didn't matter how much time it will take some weeks ,months or years but she wanted is their destruction. But her skipped a beat when her mother used to talk about her marriage. Her heart constricted she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths. She opened her eyes with same blank look .

She wore a beautiful black suit. After all she is planning a funeral soon ...

" Let's the game begin........" She said to herself and small smile tugged at her 💋 lips.

She left her room and found cartoons[ Kamini, Maya,]sitting in living room .
As her sperm donar saw her,he stood up and went to her.

" Don't spoil it,I didn't said anything yesterday doesn't meant I can't,you know what is at stake for you."

He said and left from there to his office with Maya following him behind.

" I asked you to do makeup and look beautiful but look at you. That man Ishan won't even look at you .why didn't you called Mayra huh?".Kamini hissed at kavya who walked just wearing simple white anarkali holding her hand she started to drag her upstairs but Mayra stopped her.

"Mammi she will get late, you know man don't like late comers." Mayra  interrupted and held Kavya's hand "And don't worry Mami,  I'll do that in on the way. " Mayra said trying to lighten up Kamini's mood.

"Men didn't like plastic bimbos either. " Prerna muttered. Mayra and Kamini glared at her Prerna shrugged walking away .

Kamini smiled at Mayra patting her head she walked inside.

They all settled in car .Driver with Mayra on  front seat other on back seats.

" Don't mind what b**** said you look so beautiful. I'm sure your boyfriend will forget to breathe once he see you." Prerna said.

"Mayra aren't you going to do my makeup? " Kavya asked

"Nope, you can't look as good as me even with tons of makeup. " Mayra said these words to hurt kavya but She knew these words were not going to do anything in front of Perena's shield which she heard all her life. She was just praying that they don't create a scene there.

" Yup!to get a face like her you need surgeries not makeup. " Prerna said taking a jab at her cousin.
Soon they reached, Mayra walked towards  her soon to be husband.Prerna moved towards reception.

"How may I help you? " The lady on the front counter asked.

"I'm here to meet Mr.Rajvansh. " Prerna said without fumbling. On hearing lady instantly left the seat and smiled at her .The whole cafe is looking at her . Without sparing a glance she followed the lady towards elevator kavya on tail.

Soon they reached 4th floor. Kavya moved out on 2 floor already, she is alone now.

" Rajvansh's will be there soon , till then if you need anything server are on the way ,Miss Rajput. " The lady said and left sister's alone .

As the lady left she turned to go to her table instead, she was shocked to city area. It was an open area covered with beautiful parts of different flowers. The railing was filled with flowers and only one table was arranged in the middle with the 2 chairs covered with the shade, and the pillar holding the shade was decorated by wines of lily flowers, she looked around and was mesmerised by how beautiful this city is looking. She could not stop thinking how how she will take her revenge without destroying her sister-happily married life. She brings out her phone immediately  and called Arjun to follow leads of governor's health.

Abhimanyu moved out of elevator busy on his phone to check his next meeting's important point and clients weakness and sat  on the chair without even looking around.

As Prerna walked,her anklets made some noises gaining Abhimanyu's attention. Abhimanyu looked up and murmerized by her beauty.

"Prerna eyebrows pinch together looking at intruder making a adorable scrunch on her nose she just put her hand in front of him.

"Hi ,I'm Abhimanyu Pratap Rajvansh " He said composing his posture.

" I know you , but I want to know why are you here ." She said leaving his hand in air .

There was a silence for some moments. She did not know what she was supposed to say why he was here in place of Ishan,while he was just in terms of her beautiful, unique and addicted voice. After silence for some seconds she come out of his trance.

Control Abhimanyu you are getting married !

What  I can't even appreciate beauty!

As if you are doing this only..

His conscious mocked!

"Look, I have a very important meeting with ministers, tell me why not Ishan Rajvansh is here ." She said little irritated.

Abhimanyu didn't show his disappointment at the fact she is still standing.

"My grandfather send me here, they  talked  about this proposal, Ishan is on the way thereis mix up i .."Abhimanyu said remembering his conversation with his family early morning.

Shortly Ishan walked behind her, reaching for Prerna's hand he place his lips gently on her palm .

" Well my lady the receptionist mixed the tables as all dashing Rajvansh's stepped in city ." Ishan walked away taking Prerna this time. Leaving Abhimanyu behind.

Bestie I'm here ." A girl in maxi dress  entered the area.

"Mayra". Abhimanyu muttered.

" I have no interest in marriage but I am doing it for my family and also my business as investors worked with family man . I don't care whom I marry or whom I don't. The only thing that matters that she mixes well with my family and business. I have no problem in marrying you. But don't expect anything for me in your turn.......  was intrupted by loud shierk.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Prerna 

At evening she was lost in her thoughts when she got a message on her phone .

K*  Marriage fixed.

Prerna- ?? What

K* yaeeeeeeeeeee😂😂😂

Prerna-🥱🥱

K* 🔪🔪

Prerna 🥝🥝

K* okay so ... Kabir and me👉👈after  You 🧟 Ishan,

K* I heard they are also announcing Mayra's engagement on your reception day.

Prerna-🥱🥱 good night

Prerna was not interested connecting any dots so she left the topic about Mayra engagement.

On the other side Abhimanyu grumbled in frustration as Kabir and Ruchika is teasing him.

◇◇◇◇◇♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♡◇◇◇◇◇◇♡♡♡