Prologue

*Aizawa assigned his class a project and told everyone to group in a pair, nobody wanted to work with Katsuki because of his temper. So you walked up to him and asked if he wanted to be a pair.*

"Do you want to be my partner?", I asked him and all he did was stare at me, so I turned to Aizawa and asked him if we could do this project by ourselves and he nodded so I begin walking off to the library. This boy is about to learn that I am not the one and if he wants to play those games he can do it by himself cause I do not have the time.

I heard his angry footsteps following after mine, then his hand gripping, "Where do you think you're going bitch?"

"Ok...Let's get three things straight. For one, My name is Y/n, not bitch. I do not tolerate disrespect even if you are a prince. Two, you can play your little boy games with someone else because I will not be kissing your ass to please you. And thirdly, if you ever disrespect me or the people around me again I'll show you why I'm the strongest of my generation. Do I make myself clear?", I told him in a stern tone.

He nodded his head, but that wasn't enough I needed  a word confirmation not motion of the body.

"Words, Katsuki"

"Crystal.", he replied shortly after.

"Follow, we've already lost too much time because you wanted to act like a child."