Velvet x Fem Reader

Sorry this one's got is kinda short compared to the others

Request info:
Velvet x Fem Reader

Y/N P.O.V

“So what would you say is your biggest inspiration?”

As Kid Ritz fired question after question, I peek from behind the curtains. Stage lights blinding me. Those two always amazes me since their day viewing. The newest stars were opening with the biggest rise to fame seen in months! Announcing the show for the lifer award at the rage done later this month…that show being the one I help backstage with…

Could you blame me for trying to catch a peek!

“Well, my biggest inspiration? I'd have to say me!”  Velvet twirled her hands to frame her face.

Per the usual she knew her worth. And her brother even further the point by stating the older siblings as his inspiration.

Signing, I rest my weight on the curtains. Losing thought as I vere velvet's way. To say this girl performing was my awakening would be an understatement personally. Though when I came out to my folks they said the closet was made of glass. Embarrassed but supported is how I felt.

With their performances at the BoomBox club always sold out this was one of my only chances to see them perform live! Chills of excitement and anxieties rolled over me. After the questions were done Kid Ritz's que popped up. Telling me to change the lights on the back drop from my panel.

Electric zaps filled the air, the static of buzzing wiring brought the backdrop to life! A cacophony of tune flooded out of the speakers as smoke rose from below, shading the two stars' silhouettes as they rose from the lower stage.

The first song was their number one on the charts! Sweet dreams truly was a perfect name. As Velvet moved the backdrop lights highlighted her glittery purple eyeshadow and golden outfit perfectly.

If there was one word to describe her that would be it…God I need to get a grip! Just focus on your job!

The last thing I need right now is to lose construction and screw up in front of my favorite artist…

As that final thought flowed from my mind. A loud creak and crack filled my ears causing me to jump! Snapping my head towards the stage. The rising platform holding Velvet and Veneer started to wobble and sway.

The metal pole wasn't stable as both siblings tried to keep their cool. As Velvet tried to balance against her brother's weight everyone was sent into a panic below.

Rushing forward I yell out for the stage crew to lay down the old stunt double pads. To find cushions, pillows anying to break a fall!

Within seconds the platform starts to lean further sideways. Both stars are slammed down! Veneer holds on to Velvet as she starts to slide closer and closer to the edge. Fans in the audience scream. No one has a right mind as panic seemingly takes full hold of the situation.

Instead of people rushing to help, some froze. Others like my boss, the stage coordinator told the camera man to zoom in to try and get action shots!

My eyes widen as I see Veneer's grip slip. My ears are ringing with the bursting noises. My body moves on its own. Suddenly I'm sliding towards the platform's base. With Velvet half way down now I slide to my knees knocking the air out of my lungs, my arms move out in front of me.

Blackness

Silence

Gasps

Warmth….