~ꗥ❀ 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ❀ꗥ~

I have been avoiding Levi for the past 5 days. I couldn't handle being around him without wanting to cry. I had become an emotional mess and it was tearing me apart slowly. And now I had to focus on getting my horse ready for the expedition outside the walls. My white horse, that I named mai mai after my own little sister was pretty agitated today.

"Mai Mai, shh it's going to be ok, we got the strongest soldiers with us," I cooed at her.

She stomps her foot and I sigh softly. She was definitely the most stubborn horse of the bunch. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see a blonde kid.

"E-excuse me.. um I was wondering if I could get your name?" He asked with a flushed face.

"My name is Miwa, how about you?" I said.

"My name is Armin!" He smiled.

I chuckled and let's go of the reins. He quickly goes over to a black haired girl and Eren. I watched them and felt a little envious of how close they were.

"Oi Sato!" Levi's voice rang out.

I quickly get on Mai mai and take off to erwin not giving Levi the chance to come over to me. Little did I know I was only fueling the want and anger Levi was feeling.

///

I rode with Erwin's squad, being right at his side since he didn't want me to be with Levi's squad.

"If anything goes wrong, you are to leave me and go protect Levi and Eren at all costs," he tells me.

I nod and focuses in front of us. I knew Annie was planning on attacking, it's something I can see her doing, but I wouldn't let her kill the ones I care about. Especially Levi, no matter if I die or not I'll protect him even if it means having to kill her.

A soldier rides up to us and frantically told us about the female titan closing in, that was wanting Eren. My eyes flick over to Erwin and he nods at me.

"Let the female titan come, we'll have a trap for her," Erwin tells the soldier.

The others in our squad look at him concerned but I believed in him. He tells us to get off our horses so we follow his order and we swing through the trees to a small clearing and there were already soldiers ready for the female titan to come.

Oh Annie I almost feel bad for you.

Levis squad rushes past and the female titan was right behind them. But she lands right into the trap but I was focused on the fact Levi wasn't with his squad as they kept going without him.

Levi suddenly lands on the branch beside me and he has his blades drawn. We look at each other and my heart skips.

"Don't you run away this time Miwa..," he murmured.

I adjust my grip on my blades and smile a little.

"Had me worried captain," I said.

He scoffs and then swings to the top of the female titans head. I get anxious and suddenly one of her hands breaks free while he stomped her head. It swings at him and gets a hold of him because it caught him by surprise.

"Miwa now!" Erwin orders quickly as the rest of her breaks free.

I bite my hand and jumps from the tree, transforming into my 12 meter titan body. I roared and snapped her arm off that had Levi and he quickly leaves the hand and goes to Erwin. I hold her down as they fix the trap. I grab her eyes and smashes them so she couldn't see. She lets out a loud screech and I quickly back off. I jump onto the tree and guarded Levi and Erwin as titans rushed from the trees and started to eat her body.

Annie you bitch! I'll kill you myself!

The steam from her body blasts around and Erwin grits his teeth.

"Protect the female titan!" He shouts.

I let go and starts bashing some of the Titans, Levi quickly slices a few of their naps but it was to late, Annie already left her titan and was going to Eren.

"Miwa, Levi go back to Eren, make sure the female doesn't get him," Erwin yells out after the Titans were dead.

Levi lands on my shoulder but has a cold look on his face as he avoids looking at me.

"Let's go brat," he says.

I slowly nod then starts running as fast as I could, hoping we could make it to Eren in time.

"So.. your like Eren, and Erwin knew," he says as I ran.

I glance at him and was surprised to see him upset. He grips his blades and I feel bad.

"Damn it, I should have known," he continues.

I purr a little at him and looks forward.

"I... Am.. sorry," my titan spurs out to him.

He looks at me surprised and I let out a loud siren call and four titans appear beside us. Levi looks around and tightens his grip.

"What are you doing," he asked.

I hear erens titans scream and I scream back.

Hang on Eren, we are coming to save you

We arrived after seeing Levi's dead squad and the female titan was biting into erens titans nape and I let out another siren call and the four titans launch at her and slam her right off of Eren. I grab Levi and sets him on a tree by the black haired girl from earlier then I go after Annie Myself.

I punch her hard and she goes flying and I grab erens body from the nape and puts him in my mouth and then starts running as Annie's titan get devoured. Levi and Mikasa land on my shoulder and Mikasa looks at me terrified.

I open my mouth and shows that Eren was ok. She takes him out and holds him close. Levi puts a hand on my jaw as I run from the forest.

"Two female titans, what a day," he says.