Speachless

"What are you doing, plotting behind my back Kiyora-chan~?"

Someone sneaked up on Ryo wich is certain not a simple thing to do and so his face captured the suprise on him. Looking up he saw the guy that coused Kiyora to immediately freeze.

"Oh

"Oh..."

Blankly staring at the blond male, Ryo couldn't feel it but something clicked in him. Saving the unwanted attention by reducing the intensity of Ryo's blush to non visible for the naked eye, Venom became a little suprised by the action of his hosts body.

Kiyora immediately sunked down in the bath to hide his presence and for Ryo to solve the problem of talking to the man.

"What are you looking at cutie?" The tall striker returned the Intresting look.

"Your e-eyes... Are pink..." Ryo said stuttering.

"And? Don't tell me you fell in love with me, we barley now eachother~"

The teasing response left Ryo speachless. Looking deeper inside the pink eyes he saw a great desire that can be only be completed on the field. The desire to feed something inside him.

"Hey Kiyora-chan, what's up with this dude?"

His named being called out made Kiyora to emerge from under the water line aswell as to gasp for air, wich he didn't have under.

"Don't know, but he sure isn't scared of showing off his thing."

"Is that so~? Do you have a big dick nameless-chan?"

"Okay yeah, not happening."

Ryo stood up energetically, splashing water over both on Kiyora and the other dude. By the time the two managed to open their eyes he was long gone.

"Intresting... And where do you think you're going Kiyora-chan~?" The blond player looked back at the poor Kiyora who was trying to sneak out.

Kiyora froze instantly, his head was grabbed roughly and he was soon pulled back towards the bath with the most fearsome face on.

'Help me.'

____________________________________

The walk back to the dorm was definitively quiet between Ryo and Venom. With Ryo trying to figure out whta the hell happened and Venom asking himself what the fuck was that.

Whenever Ryo thought of those pink eyes his heart would start racing uncontrollably, wich also had Venom question pile start to grow even more. Getting an anwser would be an equivalent of finding a needle in heystack.

Finaly reaching the dorm Ryo stood infront of the door wich opened automatically. Finding two beds occupied, he deducted that Rin must be still in the yoga room.
Aryu was drying his hair with multiple if not infinite creams and other beauty products on the bed, meanwhile the lazy taller male was laying on his bed with his hair dripping water while he was presumably playing on his phone.