1 | And everyone get mean

*The alarm clock starts playing Mr. Blue Sky.*
As Reggie Gorge wakes up in a terrific haze, and start getting ready for their first day as a intern in modern magazine Entertainment. Today unfortunately the shower ran cold, the suit is wrinkled and the breakfast is burned. This is not a good day for you.

Walking across the sidewalk, Reggie notices everyone around him. To them they are regular people, Reggie sees right through them and is very judgmental. Upon entering the marble lobby of the building Reggie however notices eyes of disgust all over him, this place is different like a time bubble and it feels like they do not belong here. Reggie rushes to the elevator. Let's get this over with, Top floor.

The elevator closes, until it doesn't. A handsome fella put his foot in just in time as he swoops the sweat from his forehead, his eyes direct against yours like all the others in the lobby, but Reggie couldn't read him.
Standing behind Reggie in the elevator, he won't stop looking at them and Reggie feels his lingering stare in their neck.
"Where is he going" Reggie wondered, to their surprise its just the two of them left on the way to the top floor.

/// Will have part 2 to the first chapter soon.