A Fun day for once

"Okay!" Bing said. "Today will be much better!"

"I hope so Bing." Beep said, "The forecast says the rain will be pouring today, so it will be a lot less of a chance of something horrendous happening indoors.

"True." Bo smiled, "Even if we don't get to go to the beach." She pouted.

"Don't worry Bo." Bang smiled. "All hope is not lost."

"I doubt it." Said Bing. "We'll probably only see the sun out today if we get lucky."

"Okay Bing." Boop said, "What do you want to do?"

"Wellll....since we're indoors, I'm thinking that we catch up on some shows we never got to watch.."

"Oh Bing." Beep said worried. "You don't mean."

"Super Mega Ultra Awesome Ultra guy's movies! All of them!!!!" 

"Oh no..." Beep said,

"It'll be super fun Beep please?" Bing begged.

"Come on man," Bang said sympathetically. "At least to help lift his spirts."

Beep sighed. She began to think and looked at her team, after a while of pondering, she said "Okay." We can watch the movies." Whilst smiling.

"This overjoyed Bing and he instantly ran back up the the hotel room to prepare the movie day. The rest of the team however stayed downstairs and ate their breakfast.

"Well he turned around real easily." Said Beep. "Now we're watching movies all day long!"

"It's okay Beep. We'll be cuddled up in bed with snacks and popcorn! It's a perfect day!"

"True.." Beep said smiling, her finger on her chin. "Oh! Snacks!" She said pointing the same finger up. "We should get some treats! Before at least Bing buys them."

"Good move!" Bang snickered. "We don't want the incident to happen again."

"Yeah.." Bo, Beep, and Boop said shuddering.

Once they finished their meals, Beep asked. 

"So what are we waiting for gang? Let's go!"

"Wait!" Bang told Beep at the register. "We should get something for Bing!"

Everyone looked at him confused. "Isn't this all for him?"

"No, we should get one specific thing for him, you know as a cheer up present!"

"Good idea." Beep said, "We can do that."

Beep snacked a small candy bar for Bing and racked up the snacks. Once they were payed for, they all went upstairs.

Bing's Pov

As soon as I went upstairs, I got the movies ready and got out all the extra blankets so we'll see the movie in ultimate comfort! The only issue though is that the others weren't exactly here yet, so I just had to sit and wait for them to show up, but when they did, they arrived with a present.

While I was lying on the bad kicking my feet back and forth, I heard the doorknob turning and in came my friends!

"Hey Bing!" Smiled Beep. "Sorry for the wait!" She said nervous.

"Oh it's fine." I responded. "Now let's watch the movie already!" 

"Alright little buddy. But here, take this."